Resident Evil Resident Evil Revelations (3DS): Weapon farming harder than on consoles.... urf =(

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
im a very big resident evil revelations player on switch and i picked up my 3ds copy for the heck of it before i called it a night yesterday and i did several runs on abyss 20 but not much good there with a good magnum or PSG1 with a 5th slot (this is really OP on 3ds, psg1 on consoles got easily outclassed by high powered magnums on switch and the ghost ship chaos deck was pretty annoying with it on switch for me). then i decided to do a quick co op to leech missions and i got one wanted and one infection mission but the wanted just offered me a dinky handgun m92 (or whatsit called), then i got a couple more but lv 50 L hawk (im guessing this isnt good on 3ds because L hawk has very low slot cap as it is on 3ds and all lv 50 weapons are more restrictive on 3ds with part slots... the muramasa might be good though), another was a second stinking handgun i forget the name of...

i thought farming on console versions was hard but this? this is just completely unforgiving... on switch all i had to do was play gsc and the RNG wasnt first class, but on the 3ds it seems downright gawd-awful... its so much easier to find high slot weapons on wii u and switch whereas on 3ds its a major long thing. might be worse than getting the super powerful rares on console versions imo... at least the RNG was mostly better, it seems awful on 3ds unfortunately; low slot guns drop A LOT more on the 3ds from my experience... not good

i see so many people claiming to have a pale rider lv 49 with 5 slots and this is harder to drop than rare magnums on switch and wii u were... is there some absurd glitch people found or what? this sounds pretty ridiculous tbh, not sure how so many claim (or actually do) have this =/

Back