Retail Copies of Smash Ultimate obtained early

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
How I don't like it that they can spoil everything that means to them 3/10 sell it but it's fine they got it as long as they don't spoil everything

look at the good part

now we will be able to find the music in internet much sooner

I hate those people. All of Sakurai's hard work, everything he didn't want to happen, is now on the internet for all to see. Music, cutscenes, all there to watch before people buy the game. I can't imagine what Sakurai is thinking right now... :cry: Don't worry Sakurai, I won't spoil myself for your fantastic game! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Samster
I actually have an early copy. Or do I...

Maybe.

Reactions: EnderLord
I actually have an early copy. Or do I...

Maybe.
You better not, or the nintendo ninjas gonna come get ya :ninja:

Reactions: Nessboy12
lol I dont. If I did I'd probs get banned from online, which is the last thing I want

Ugh I am also frusterated by it. I sm gonna get mine late anyways (game xomes out right during before finals week, so I sworenI’d reward myself making it through then with smash... but thats means I won’t play it for a week, so I’m doing my best to avoid spoilers.

Reactions: Samster
I'm gonna play the heck out of this game when I get home. Ugggh this next school week is gonna go by so slow its triggering.

Well, now we need to be even more careful of spoilers. :eek:

It seems that people have managed to get ahold of retail copies of Smash Ultimate before the game releases on December 7th. This means that leaks are bound to come about with everything about the game, so everyone, BE ON GUARD.

Source: https://mynintendonews.com/2018/11/...-ultimate-have-found-their-way-into-the-wild/

How do you feel about this news? :eyes:
i am aware people have been doing this for other stuff as well, and while i dont know exactly how, it does have me refraining from clicking on any videos for the game because spoilers leak really fast with this sort of thing. unfortunately this tends to happen with almost every popular game, it happened with MH generations ultimate (i got spoiled about valstrax and believe me i wasnt pleased about this, this was a major surprise killer) and its happened with many others as well. it does suck that videos get posted in huge bursts with this, but this is why i never search anything for a game im interested until ive beaten it myself (minus what youtube did to me with the new valstrax in generations ultimate, this was an accident as it was listed on the home page and sadly the title spoiled the whole cake so to speak) in the event of an accidental popup/ displayed video, i at least want to encourage people to write spoiler warning/ alert in the title before the rest of the name... unfortunately not everyone does this, but im greatful to the people who do

i am aware people have been doing this for other stuff as well, and while i dont know exactly how, it does have me refraining from clicking on any videos for the game because spoilers leak really fast with this sort of thing. unfortunately this tends to happen with almost every popular game, it happened with MH generations ultimate (i got spoiled about valstrax and believe me i wasnt pleased about this, this was a major surprise killer) and its happened with many others as well. it does suck that videos get posted in huge bursts with this, but this is why i never search anything for a game im interested until ive beaten it myself (minus what youtube did to me with the new valstrax in generations ultimate, this was an accident as it was listed on the home page and sadly the title spoiled the whole cake so to speak) in the event of an accidental popup/ displayed video, i at least want to encourage people to write spoiler warning/ alert in the title before the rest of the name... unfortunately not everyone does this, but im greatful to the people who do
If you wanna be really careful, then get a video blocker or something

Back