Retro City Rampage - 3DS

• Thread starter TAG
  • Start date
TAG

TAG

Indie supporter
Towns Folk
Did you play it on WiiWare? Or elsewhere? The 3DS version might make it worth returning to ...

http://www.retrocityrampage.com/20140205.php

Of course if you've never played RCR, this is the ideal time. The game seems like a perfect fit for 3DS. I'm having fun with it.

No, I haven't, but it seems interesting. I'll probably be picking it sometime in the near future.

Reactions: TAG
It looks like 8 bit grand theft auto. Now I could get into that

Reactions: Dargsidan, TAG and BjFauble
I got it. I've played it until my 3DS's battery ran out and it's absolutely brilliant. :D The countless parodies in it are hilarious and the gameplay is just as fun as the story is wacky. And for a game that's only 126 blocks, it's packed with content. The 3DS Pedia review will be up in a few days.

Reactions: Dargsidan and TAG
I got it. I've played it until my 3DS's battery ran out and it's absolutely brilliant. :D The countless parodies in it are hilarious and the gameplay is just as fun as the story is wacky. And for a game that's only 126 blocks, it's packed with content. The 3DS Pedia review will be up in a few days.

Excellent! I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. You should definitely put the "I've played it until my 3DS's battery ran out" quote somewhere in the review - it's great! :)

Excellent! I'm glad you're enjoying it so much. You should definitely put the "I've played it until my 3DS's battery ran out" quote somewhere in the review - it's great! :)
Lulz, I was intending to say that in the review. :) I've played it even more and have enjoyed it immensely. In fact, I'm even thinking that it might get... OH I DON'T KNOW... a perfect score maybe. Nothing's definite until I've played it through and tried everything out though :p

Reactions: TAG
Wow! :woot: High praise indeed!

I was gone all day yesterday at an out of state wedding, so I didn't get a chance to play any. I'll remedy that today. Even after I beat the game there's still gonna be so much left to do - replay value is strong with this one!

I really enjoyed this game. I liked the fun missions and getting new weapons as I progressed further into the game. I have not finished the game because some of the missions were too hard. This game would be so much better if it had multiplayer. I reccomend this game to anybody who is a fan of the grand theft auto series.

Its basically a 8 bit grand theft auto. The story is funny and has a ton of pop culture refrences. Even thought there's not that much to do its still fun driving around running over people and shooting them. There's is also super meat boy in the game. And you can use a exploding fart weapon

Back