Retro Games heading to Gamestop soon

• Thread starter NintendoCosmos
  • Start date
NintendoCosmos

NintendoCosmos

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
I was at my local Gamestop today. And the store Manager knows I've been looking for retro Nintendo games... After I made a purchase for a 10 dollar Wii U eshop card. He stated that They will be selling retro video games again.. Now I don't have to travel to other cities in the next town to get retro games. I will look more into this.

Cool :p I wonder if it will be one of the special edition ones that you are really searching hard for . I guess they had many retro games stored somewhere because they thought that nobody would buy them but I guess they might be selling it again to collectors like you . I wonder games that they have :p

Cool :p I wonder if it will be one of the special edition ones that you are really searching hard for . I guess they had many retro games stored somewhere because they thought that nobody would buy them but I guess they might be selling it again to collectors like you . I wonder games that they have :p
Retro gaming is back in now. You can thank gamers/collectors like me. & The Angry Video Game Nerd, Pat The NES Punk, The Game Chasers, 16 Bit Gems, 8-Bit Eric, Metal Jesus Rocks, Alphaomegasin, Happy Video Game Nerd, etc.... But no thanks to Irate Gamer. lol.

Last edited:
Are you sure he wasn't bluffing? :p

I haven't heard of this at all, :panda:

I heard of them doing this quite a while ago. I'd really love for them to do that. Hopefully if they are actually going to do this sometime they'll have a good collection and prices that aren't ridiculously high.

I seriously doubt Gamestop has enough space for older systems/games along with all the modern consoles, so I imagine it's going to be an extremely limited selection and knowing Gamestop overpriced as well.

Are you sure he wasn't bluffing? :p

I haven't heard of this at all, :panda:

The Store Manager gives me insights of what is coming out and what's going on. Sometimes we even game at his home or mine.. Also there was a guy who tried to sell a Wii game there, but he couldn't accept the game without ID. SO the guy left it there. And he gave it to me. He knows I'm a Nintendo game collector.. Also the game was going for 28.00 dollars on the shelves. And I got it for free. I walked in the right day and the right time. Also I will be making a video for my entire game collection. It will be up on my youtube channel. It's a big improvement since last year. I own over eleven hundred Nintendo games.

Reactions: 3823
It'd be cool if they aren't overpriced and in good supply :3

I have quite a few retro game stores and have been slowly adding to my "collection" Maybe this'll help ^^

Are you sure all gamestops will be including retro games now?

I think that is is really interesting that Gamestop has decided to carry retro games again. It almost reminds me of how Best Buy stocks vinyl records of modern songs. I will definitely need to check this out at my local gamestop, even if just to see if they carry them or not, as my GS is always behind the times.

Back