Retro Rampage City DX

• Thread starter DarkDragonz87
  • Start date
DarkDragonz87

DarkDragonz87

The Dragon Slayer
Towns Folk
So I saw this game on the eshop and it looks really good. It has really high ratings from fans ( 8-9) Do you think I should buy it? I mean I played GTA Chinatown on my ds it was fun. do you think it will be enjoyable? does anyone have this game?

I have tried it on my friend's 3DS, and it truly is an old-school GTA game, but even better. It features the bullet-hell elements of retro/arcade shooters, and the car-jacking elements famous in the Grand Theft Auto series, and fuses them together into a perfectly designed old-school GTA goodness. I'd say it really is worth it.

Reactions: faustine
I have it and I've reviewed it. It's one of the best eShop games, you should totally buy it :D It's so fun and endearing.

Reactions: faustine
I just bought it, and I'm loving it! It's so fun, but the only thing I don't like is driving controls

Reactions: 18
I just bought it, and I'm loving it! It's so fun, but the only thing I don't like is driving controls
You can choose between manual and automatic at the start of the game, I chose Manual and it works fine for me.

Good to know you're enjoying it though :)

Reactions: DarkDragonz87
I think you should get this game. I have it myself and that game is very fun to play. I like all the different weapons and vehicles you can get in the game. You can also customize vehicles to have rockets and guns on them. You can also customize how your character looks in the game too. I really like all the different missions they have in the game. They are very fun to do and are entertaining. I suggest this game to anybody who is a fan of grand theft auto.

Back