Retro Sounds (In General)

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
So do you think there will GBA sounds for Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire? I can only hope and I'm going to have to say it will.

What do you think of the Pokemon cry changes? Do you like them or dislike them? Tbh I like the old school ones better. Pikachu shouldn't have been able to say its name at all because I know Pikachu does that in SSB and the Anime but if they have kept him that way in the POkemon games it should of stayed that way.

Did you like the GB sounds in HG/SS? I know I missed them. It's a shame they weren't in Leafgreen and Firered.

Is there other games that should of had a retro or different sound feature in the games? (like I think there should of been a Hoenn sound change feature in Colosseum because some of the themes came from Hoenn)

Will specific Pokemon themes show up again just like in X/Y like Jubilife City and Unwavering Emotions? I hope not but if they do it better be inside caves or other areas where the mood is similar.

Oh, wow. I love the BGM (Background Music) in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, it was beautiful, I think in all the Pokemon series, Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald soundtracks were the best, I mean just listen to this masterpiece::love:
I gotta be honest, sometimes I mute my Pokemon games, and when I played Pokemon Ruby, I never once, had the thought off muting the game. I really hope they don't change the sounds drastically (just a minor update on it), so I want the original BGM of R/S/E in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Yes, I loved the GB sounds in HeartGold and SoulSilver. :love: They polished it well.
The Pokemon cry changes, hasn't been a big deal for me, but since I grew up hearing those old school robust Pokemon cry, I'd like to keep it original as well.

And, I'm not too sure how to answer the other questions if specific Pokemon themes will show up, but I agree it should be inside caves or other areas where the mood is similar.

I almost thought you wanted the entire game to have only GBA sounds. Then I realized you were talking about the key item.
Including original R/S/E music and sounds in there would be pretty nice. Personally, though, I'd stick to the newer version of the music/sounds, as I always enjoy what Nintendo/Gamefreak does to change it, unless it sounded really bad compared to the original.

Something we know about this remake:
5f6.gif

The music was just incomparable with a lot of the newer themes these days. I really hope they don't change it in anyway, the old sounds are completely fine as they are. I would rather have a item called "Modern Sounds" than "GB Sounds" in my key items pouch for OR/AS.

I hope they have a GB sounds like they did in HeartGold and SoulSilver because it might be fun to hear the old soundtracks and the old 8 Bit sound in general. Go GB sounds.

Back