AC:NL review help

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
i am doing a review this is what i have so far fee free to give ideas and tips.
Do you like laid back life simulator games?

If so Animal Crossing New leaf is the game for you.
Animal Crossing New Leaf is the fourth in the Animal Crossing series,
this game as well as every other in this series it is more of a collecting game than a life simulator game for there are over 1000 items to get but the number keeps growing due to monthly dlc. With not much action and mostly a laid back life,
you are the mayor the only human in a small town of animals. where you choose what happens,
But you can do with the game as you like you can build your town as a modern day busy town with shops everywhere or you could make it a small village with a log house and a old style police station. there are also events every month and a endless supply of clothes. As well as plating trees and flowers wherever you want, also the peaceful music if very calming.
But this is only just scratching the surface when it comes to Animal crossing new leaf.
You will find the game is full potential, it is a endless game of laid back fun.

here is the stuff for the end part:
gameplay 95
audio 100
graphics 95
presentation 90
overall 95​

Last edited:
One tip for you ...

You make a point of saying early on (twice!) how the game's a life simulator, but follow that up with "it is more of a collecting game than a life simulator game" Your current wording seems contradictory.

I look forward to seeing the rest of the review when you finish it.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
One tip for you ...

You make a point of saying early on (twice!) how the game's a life simulator, but follow that up with "it is more of a collecting game than a life simulator game" Your current wording seems contradictory.

I look forward to seeing the rest of the review when you finish it.

thanks for the tip i will change it

i like those kind of games but i don't have the money to get it

I think the punctuation/formatting (?) could use a little work too. 'Animal crossing new leaf' looks unprofessional compared to 'Animal Crossing: New Leaf.'

:)

ok thanks :)

Do you like laid back life simulator games?

If so Animal Crossing : New leaf is the game for you.
Animal Crossing : New Leaf is the fourth in the Animal Crossing series,
this game as well as every other in this series it is more of a collecting game than a life simulator game for there are over 1000 items to get but the number keeps growing due to monthly dlc. With not much action and mostly a laid back life,
you are the mayor the only human in a small town of animals. where you choose what happens,
But you can do with the game as you like you can build your town as a modern day busy town with shops everywhere or you could make it a small village with a log house and a old style police station. there are also events every month and a endless supply of clothes. There are a few things that are not so good though, like the typing chat it takes awhile and i can get cut off if something happens like a animal has a message for you, or a bee stings you, also the tortimer island where you can play online with people at the island disconects a lot but you dont get your 1000 bells back.
There are tons more good things though, the best friend messaging system is awesome so you can message friends you have added as best friends, also when you use bf messaging you have a record of what people have said so that you can check if you forgot something. And when you go to someones town if you want to add someone who is not on your friend list who is there you can just tap the green button on the touch screen and tap there name and you will have them added.
As well as plating trees and flowers wherever you want, also the peaceful music if very calming.
But this is only just scratching the surface when it comes to "New Leaf."
You will find the game is full potential, it is a endless game of laid back fun.

here is the stuff for the end part:
gameplay 95
audio 100
graphics 95
presentation 90
overall 95

Back