[Review] Turtle Tale

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

Last edited:
I enjoyed your review. Well written and positive.

Thanks for not ignoring the second quest also - I still can't believe the NL review!

I enjoyed your review. Well written and positive.

Thanks for not ignoring the second quest also - I still can't believe the NL review!

Well, after watching the last reviews, they're getting lazy with indie titles.
Maybe they don't support them?

And then, those users:
https://twitter.com/Eric_Weichhart/status/469674248043528193
OYAp5Dz.png

Last edited:
I saw that thread on NL. The comments that user posted were uncalled for - just be careful you don't sink to their level. What's the saying, 'haters are gonna hate or something'? Some people can't be reasoned with - they get it in their minds to hate a game, and that's what they'll do no matter what.

I scored Turtle Tale a 6.5 myself - not a great score, but above average for my site. I got my moneys worth from it for sure. I'm looking towards the Wii U version with some interest.

I saw that thread on NL. The comments that user posted were uncalled for - just be careful you don't sink to their level. What's the saying, 'haters are gonna hate or something'? Some people can't be reasoned with - they get it in their minds to hate a game, and that's what they'll do no matter what.

That's the phrase! :p

I scored Turtle Tale a 6.5 myself - not a great score, but above average for my site. I got my moneys worth from it for sure. I'm looking towards the Wii U version with some interest.

Yeah, it isn't the best game out there but the gameplay was well done.
I just find a little small bug, I notified them so they will fix it for that version (you can shoot water when you die).

It's hard to notice, so I just skipped in the review (it doesn't affect the player).

Back