• Thread starter epiceh123
  • Start date

Do you still enjoy MK7?

• Total voters
epiceh123

epiceh123

єριςєн123
Towns Folk
I was just wondering who still plays mario kart 7? I seem to chat on the S.B about it tons and it seems as if its dead... I was thinking that if there are enough people who still play it on a regular basis we could make like a community on mk7 for us players... I also want there to be DLC for mk7 for the simple fact that queen bee took walawigi's place in the Character roster... Evil nintendo :vamp:

I wouldn't want to be repeating too much on the exact things that was said, but I think that Mario Kart 7 is just a bit too old already, whilst more focus is towards Mario Kart 8 now. MK7 might still have the online active-ness, but that's still not enough, sadly :<

There'd had to be a new MK game for the 3DS, which probably won't happen since there isn't usually more than one MK game for a console.

While mario kart 7 had its 15 mins of fame, it will always be better than mk8 in terms of items, and concepts.

I don't have either would it be better to get mk7 or mk8?

I don't have either would it be better to get mk7 or mk8?
If you want a big game on a home console, then Mario Kart 8. If you just want to play a good Mario Kart game that you can play anywhere, then go with 7. Personally, even if I had a Wii U, I'd go with 7 for the portability. Didn't you have a thread asking the same question?

As for the topic on-hand, while 7 isn't as big as 8, I'm glad it's not officially dead. It's a game that really holds up. And Queen Bee is not responsible for Waluigi being cut. He was planned but due to time constraints, he was cut from the game.

I still play Mario Kart 7. I don't go online very muck because it wastes like 5 minutes just connecting and finding players. Sometimes at night, I complete a Grand prix in the game and aim for the gold first place trophy with 3 stars.

About the DLC, I believe they Should bring stuff like Waluigi back and if possible bring 200 or 175 cc to Mario Kart 7.

I still play Mario Kart 7. I don't go online very muck because it wastes like 5 minutes just connecting and finding players. Sometimes at night, I complete a Grand prix in the game and aim for the gold first place trophy with 3 stars.

About the DLC, I believe they Should bring stuff like Waluigi back and if possible bring 200 or 175 cc to Mario Kart 7.
I could not agree more! I think Queen Bee took his place.

It was a waste of $40 for me (definitely not a waste of time because I enjoyed playing it, although not as much as Mario Kart DS) because I don't play it as much as I should have. I guess I can say the same about Mario Kart 8. I think I've only played MK7 several times and after, never picked it up again. They're not bad games, it's just that I could have made more use out of them.

I like to play MK7. It takes a lot of muscle memory for each of the courses but it's my favorite in the series. I personally think the game is very balanced and I guess you could just make Waluigi as a Mii (same for Diddy Kong). I just haven't played it in a while. I usually play just for fun whenever I get MK7 streetpasses. I also think the new character inclusions were great considering MK8 has a lot of babies and PGP.

I still have it but haven't been played much lately because of university and stuff. Anyways, I'd join a game if someone's playing :D.

I was just wondering who still plays mario kart 7? I seem to chat on the S.B about it tons and it seems as if its dead... I was thinking that if there are enough people who still play it on a regular basis we could make like a community on mk7 for us players... I also want there to be DLC for mk7 for the simple fact that queen bee took walawigi's place in the Character roster... Evil nintendo :vamp:
Mario Kart 7 is a masterpiece of game design I don't thin people play it enough

Nonsense, mk8 is way better than mk7. I can agree that mk7 is a good portable game but anyone who says that mk8 is worse than 7 has most likely not have ever owned the game before.

After playing mk8, mk7 is simply slow, boring, and the concept is basically evoloved into mk8, meaning that mk7 does not have anything really unique about it. Pretty much, it is fact that mk8 is a better game, but by no means is mk7 is bad. It just means that it is meant for the portablity. If I am at home, mk7 is untouched and mk8 is the game I play.

Certianly not my favorite and I call mk7 the worst out of the series. All the other mario kart games are much better, and mkds and mk8 are my favorites. Again, this is all just opinion but honestly, I am sure it is a valid one.

Actually, a while back I saw someone talk about Mk7 on the sb. That made me get back to the game. Inserting it into my 3ds after over an year and finishing 3rd on 150cc Damn you Peach was..fun! :rotfl:

Though the multiplayer is a bit silent now, its still one of my favorite games.

I agree that mk8 is amazing I have never owned it since I don't have a wii U but mk7 is better than wii

I have over 500 hours in Mario Kart 7, it's my favorite Mario Kart. But it's dead. I have no interest in playing it anymore.

Mario Kart 8 is also dead. Just waiting on Mario Kart 9/NX/whatever.

Well I like playing Mario kart 7
When I have time I play a lot.
Sometimes I play offline and online too.
Most annoying when you playing online and a players beat you out.
But I like this game!
tumblr_md8dwrPTKX1rrftcdo1_400.gif

;):thumbsup:

Sadly I got rid on my MK7 game a while back, not so long after MK8 came out. I figured out that most people (if you have a wii u) would either move over to MK8 or simply get tired of MK7, since it's not really a long game.

I don't even remember when was the last time I played Mario Kart 7. I much more prefer Mario Kart over it, mainly because I'm a fan of motion controls for Mario Kart, and 7's are simply bad. Maybe if they released some DLC, or 200cc like in Mario Kart 8 I would be interested, but then again, why pick it back up if I can do the same on a better version?

Every time I play Mario Kart 7 there always seems to be people always playing online. I honestly don't think the game is close to being dead considering I still see a huge following on that game along with myself. I have both MK7 and MK8 and I play them an equal amount of times and always have the same experiences with online activity.

Back