Rhythm Thief?

• Thread starter Rudro-Haiku
  • Start date
Rudro-Haiku

Rudro-Haiku

The Fun Desk
Towns Folk
So i downloaded some demos and i guess i like the 3ds Rhythm Thief game, but i'm not sure whether i should spend, even if little, money on it. who knows when i might need it for other games?
I'm just wondering whether i should spend on it. Is it worth it? I'm asking those who have played the full game. Thank you :)

Don't know if someone here played it yet.
But honestly, it's 20 bucks on eShop, and HarmoKnight is 15.

So it's a good price. I'm interested in the game too, (I liked the demo) but I run out of money.

I'm definitely gonna buy Phoenix Wright first though. with whatever savings I have left, maybe Rhythm Thief.

I downloaded the demo for this title it was a very lame and stupid game. All there was some flicking and rolling of the stylus to do DANCE moves! LAME!

I downloaded the demo for this title it was a very lame and stupid game. All there was some flicking and rolling of the stylus to do DANCE moves! LAME!

They're different game styles. One of them is like the Final Fantasy one.

I saw some gameplay reviews on Youtube and the same thing commentators replied, it does look like a game that you will play for at least 5 days then dump.
They're different game styles. One of them is like the Final Fantasy one.
I don't like that game at all, I like the Final Fantasy soundtracks but a game based on it would be kinda annoying, I wish they make another Final Fantasy or a remake of one and no Theathrythm (not sure if I spelled that correctly)

I really like the game, but the story can be finished in 7 hours...

I really like the game, but the story can be finished in 7 hours...
The game now is $20 dollars, and still longer than Sonic Generations...

Is replayable?

Well, I don't know if I would replay the story mode... But there's a lot of challenges in the rythm minigames!
I'm at 16 hours of playing. I'm trying to get an "A" at all the minigames to unlock a bonus story, but I'm stuck :(

I've only played the demo, so I can't really say. From what I played the demo seemed enjoyable, but I'm going to wait until it's onsale for 10$ or something. Too many other games coming out for me to want this. :3

To be honest, I played this game's demo, and I rather HarmoKnight, can't put my finger to why I rather HarmoKnight over this, I would be a waste to get a game that's nearly the same, but I like how this game gives you an option with different game styles.

The game now is $20 dollars, and still longer than Sonic Generations...

Is replayable?

I got the game at 20$ on the eshop. But warning, it's 12000 blocks! I had to change my SD card.;)

I got the game at 20$ on the eshop. But warning, it's 12000 blocks! I had to change my SD card.;)
Oh my, I think if I'll get a game like this, it would be HarmoKnight, since HarmoKnight is $15, compared to this one. Which do you all think is better?

Well, Bravely Default is over 26k blocks.

Oh my, I think if I'll get a game like this, it would be HarmoKnight, since HarmoKnight is $15, compared to this one. Which do you all think is better?

Mmm... Those're different games... Why don't you watch some footage and see what's better?

It depends they are very different. Rhythm Thief is kind of like Professor layton. Do you like Pr.L games?

I've played the demo, but personally I wouldn't buy it, because I would get bored of it too quickly. Nice short-term game. xD

Harmoknight is an AWESOME GAME! :D The demo made me buy it :) not just because its Game Freak(Pokemon lol!) :)

PS I love Rhythm games :)

Harmoknight is an AWESOME GAME! :D The demo made me buy it :) not just because its Game Freak(Pokemon lol!) :)

PS I love Rhythm games :)

I also love rhythm games :) I'm wondering if Nintendo will release a Rhythm Fever/Paradise on 3ds or Wii U. It woudl be nice!

Osu! Tatakae Ouendan! Try that game :D its a DS game though :) It's a hilarious rhythm game with a comic like story while playing it lol :D The Western adaptation of that game btw is Elite Beat Agents :)Osu!Tatakae Ouendan.jpg

Rhythm Thief, I've played one of the games before. Personally I liked it but,

You would only probably like it if you like rhythm games. I happen to really enjoy them so I found it fun, you can look at gameplay on YouTube and see for yourself.

Back