Rick and Morty Season 3

• Thread starter G MAN
  • Start date
G MAN

G MAN

NYEH HEH HEH!
Towns Folk
Ugh, I can't physically wait much longer. I need the third season of Rick and Morty in my life. The show has always been super funny and clever to me, but its never too serious. There are times where the occasional stupid joke sounds so out of place in this intelligent form of entertainment, I can't help but laugh from how dumb it was alone. This show is easily my favorite on TV at the moment, and I don't expect that to change soon. I'm sure if you're reading this, you are a fan, too. If not, and you came here out of curiosity, I highly recommend watching the pilot and seeing if you like it. Anyways, for my Pocket Mortys out there, what do you expect from season 3? Will it be better? More intense? What do you think?

Reactions: Moon Rain
Oh my god I'm super excited as well. I LOVE the show. Honestly it's really funny because some scenes happen and then I'm sitting here like "wow I haven't thought about the universe like this...Jesus.." Lol. Season 3 has a lot to live up to only because we've been impatiently waiting but I have no doubts it'll be just as amazing as the previous seasons. When are we expecting release? It's been changing around so I don't know if there's a confirmed date or not. I'll google as well haha.

-Danek

I LOVE Rick and Morty. I like Justin Roiland's style of comedy. I'm totally excited for Season 3. I liked the Georgia court parody and the cockroach Rick preview. I can't wait to see what new things they'll do.

Agh such a good show! Considering last episode's cliffhanger, I expect some big things happening in season 3. Also, more character development, I really liked how Morty's character changed throughout season 1 and 2. And I need more Bird Person :D

I really dislike that show... they are always yelling and the doc is constantly burping, I stopped laughing at burps at 10 I guess? Now it's just plain annoying.

I tried the first 3 episodes of the first season and I was really just annoyed. It could be good though, but I guess it's not for me at all.

I really dislike that show... they are always yelling and the doc is constantly burping, I stopped laughing at burps at 10 I guess? Now it's just plain annoying.

I tried the first 3 episodes of the first season and I was really just annoyed. It could be good though, but I guess it's not for me at all.
When I started watching it I wasn't a big fan either, the humor was sometimes too harsh for my tastes and the characters didn't seem very likeable. I kept watching though, and it got a lot better. Especially the sci-fi elements became really fun to watch, and a lot of the episodes are actually really clever in my opinion, but it's definitely not everybody's cup o' tea :pompus: I don't think Rick's burps are supposed to be super funny by the way, I think it's just to show he's not completely 100% normal :p

You have to think though.. there are random times when we realize that he's going through a lot which causes him to drink which causes him to burp. He has made mention a few times the horrible things that have happened. I think it's usually at the end of an episode? When music is playing and we just see Rick pretty much wanting to die.

This show is hilarious and then gets extremely real way too fast.

Good stuff lol.

-Danek

Back