Rick and Morty Season 4

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The new season is out for anyone who was wondering or waiting for it. Two episodes and the 3rd coming tomorrow.

Anyone seen any episodes yet? What did you think?

Note: For spoilers please use the spoiler BB code. Thanks!

I was a bit apprehensive when I first saw the show has been renewed for another 70 episodes, as good as the show is there's only so far you can take a story. But after watching the first episode, this series is probably going to be one of the best series' so far imo. The quality has been kept very high and it's on a roll with the first 2 eps.

To talk about the first ep a lil (no major spoilers, just a small talk about the overview of it)
The entire commentary from the first episode on how toxic the R&M "fans" are was fantastic. Just subtle enough that if you had no idea about it all that it'd just be part of the story, but at the same time, that was a hell of a call out xD

Reactions: Marc
Saw two episodes so far.

First was good.
Second was kind of meh IMO.

I'm hoping the third is as good as @Alex said it was :eyes2:

Reactions: Alex
I only recognize Thor: Ragnarok on that list >.>

ok I am making you watch What We Do in the Shadows (the film not the series)

also, look at his directing and writing list. He didn't just act in Ragnarok.

Okay idk what the heck episode 3 was lol. It was kind of funny then it got a little meh then it got interesting again.

I just want to see Evil Morty screentime already tho..

Reactions: 28142
Okay idk what the heck episode 3 was lol. It was kind of funny then it got a little meh then it got interesting again.

I just want to see Evil Morty screentime already tho..

Yup, Ep 3 is probably the weirdest episode to date, but I quite enjoyed it.

also thanks for reminding me I need to continue learning his theme on the piano.

I only recognize Thor: Ragnarok on that list >.>
So you don't know about Jojo Rabbitt?

Reactions: 28142
So you don't know about Jojo Rabbitt?

jojo rabbit is amazing and I am going to see it the first chance I get in cinemas

Reactions: Jisenku
Back