Right Joy-Con sync issues?

• Thread starter SmugWolff
  • Start date
SmugWolff

SmugWolff

How do I do this?
Towns Folk
Since I got my Switch I've been having issues with my right Joy-Con disconnecting or holding inputs when anything is inbetween it and the Switch. I asked some of my friends if they had the same issue and afew said they did. I found that when the Switch launched many people had this issue with the left Joy-Con but nobody had and issues with the right. I managed to fix the issue on mine by replacing the tiny antenna inside it with a much bigger one but I was wondering if any of you have had this issue and what you've done about it if you have.

Since I got my Switch I've been having issues with my right Joy-Con disconnecting or holding inputs when anything is inbetween it and the Switch. I asked some of my friends if they had the same issue and afew said they did. I found that when the Switch launched many people had this issue with the left Joy-Con but nobody had and issues with the right. I managed to fix the issue on mine by replacing the tiny antenna inside it with a much bigger one but I was wondering if any of you have had this issue and what you've done about it if you have.
I’ve never had this issue :/

Back