• Start date
N3DSXL

N3DSXL

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Last edited:
Reactions: Zukrad
does it support the check mii out channel

They're working on support for the service, but it has not been released yet.

Reactions: Bagel
okay thank you for letting me know

Interesting but I'm pretty sure the number of players online will be sparse, even on more popular games like Mario Kart.

You can also get a RiiConnect carpet in Animal Crossing: City Folk. They figured out how Nintendo distributed the dlc for it.

I like that they are reviving the mii vote channel. And now that they are in control, they can make the topics whatever they want.

Reactions: Zukrad
i only really for the channel where you could get nintendo ds demos, i remember there was one that was a cooking manual and i tried to bake a cake by miself
it ended horribly

the other ones were fun to mess with them for some time, but after some time i got tired of them
well ,its nice to have this avaliable again for the ones they liked it

i only really for the channel where you could get nintendo ds demos, i remember there was one that was a cooking manual and i tried to bake a cake by miself
it ended horribly

the other ones were fun to mess with them for some time, but after some time i got tired of them
well ,its nice to have this avaliable again for the ones they liked it
Ooh thier reviving that? That was fun.

Hey thats pretty cool! I never tried out anyof those feature before the Wii died.

Honestly this is great news, I would install this asap...

I like that they are reviving the mii vote channel. And now that they are in control, they can make the topics whatever they want.

DYOu4tRX0AAvtWF.jpg

Reactions: luigiFTW
I honestly can’t freaking wait to install this. The Check Mii Out Channel was something I LOVED to do when it was a thing, and the Nintendo Channel with the DS demos was awesome, too! :D

Back