Robots in the Near Future...

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
So, its coming to the time where we gonna have personal robots in our homes. We already have smart homes, and voice activated robots. Do you think there will be a robot uprising? I think the only ways for that to happen would be if some maniac created a robot to do that, or if we created robots with human emotions. What do u guys think, and are u against robots or for robots?

Well uhhh.....

• Funny
Reactions: Agentperson and phofufury
Robots haven't helped me yet. I say more robots. No restrictions. If it exists in the physical realm it should pay my taxes. Seriously we haven't gone far enough. Robots don't have emotions really. They don't feel pain. They do what we tell them. If you give them a weapon I'd be scared so guns for humans is a must.

Reactions: phofufury
Robots haven't helped me yet. I say more robots. No restrictions. If it exists in the physical realm it should pay my taxes. Seriously we haven't gone far enough. Robots don't have emotions really. They don't feel pain. They do what we tell them. If you give them a weapon I'd be scared so guns for humans is a must.
well....... wat bout iRobot, Chappie, Alita (tho she's like an android...) those are robots lol. they rose against us, idk bout Chappie tho, but he was dangerous. Alita actually saved us tho...yes these are fictitous, but hey, anything could happen XD

But.......
Can they pass captcha?

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and phofufury
Back