Giveaway Rogue Company early access (nintendo switch)

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
So this is a giveaway for a code which gives you early access to the upcoming free to play game "rogue company". The game is in a closed beta state and will probably remain that way for a while and the only way to access it is by buying a founders pack. But with this code, you can access the beta for free. So if you want to participate, just pick a number between 1-100 and i'll announce the winner in 3 days.

Reactions: Sunny_Meows and Marc
How did you get it? I see a lot of people giving away Rogue Company Early Access codes. Just curious. Ummmm 69 ;)

So this is a giveaway for a code which gives you early access to the upcoming free to play game "rogue company". The game is in a closed beta state and will probably remain that way for a while and the only way to access it is by buying a founders pack. But with this code, you can access the beta for free. So if you want to participate, just pick a number between 1-100 and i'll announce the winner in 3 days.

Looks like no one else is joining. I guess i'll just end this today. I'll use a random number generator and ill give it to whoever's number is picked. I signed up for more codes, and if i get more codes, ill give it to the other person.

Reactions: Sunny_Meows and AricAttack
Google got 69 first. Coincidentally, 56 was the next number. i'll send you the code privately @Sunny_Meows and as for @AricAttack, if i get another code, you'll be the first one to get it.

is there more? and if so, will u be doing this again?

is there more? and if so, will u be doing this again?
If i get more, i’ll send the code to you.

• Informative
Reactions: Sunny_Meows, Marc and AricAttack
thx!

Reactions: Deepak and AricAttack
Is this still open if it is 37

this ended a while ago.sorry.

can you lock this? @Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back