Role Play (keep it kid-friendly)

• Thread starter MLPD
  • Start date
MLPD

MLPD

The MultiLPDude
Towns Folk
I'm a lost baby riolou and you're a caring trainer called Alex. You find me being attacked by a hungry pack of poochyena; you are shocked but only have a starter from a professor called Prof. Junglia. You try to help as much as you can. What do you do? (Continue the story)

You realise that there is no way that you can beat the entire pack of poochyena, so you try to think of a plan. You grab the little pokemon food you have, that you were saving for your starter and then you wolf whistle to get the attention of the poochyena.
You throw the food in the opposite direction and the pack of poochyena run after it. You then look back at the riolu to see if it is ok, but it has mysteriously disappeared.

You then turn around because you feel a tugging on your left trouser leg. You clench a rock in your fist thinking its an attacking poochyena; but when you look down the riolou (me) is there and you pick me up and wrap me in a blanket. Since I was born in an inhumane area I have never seen Pokémon Trainers or PokéBalls. You sprint to the nearest Pokémon Centre when suddenly .... [Y'all continue from here]

I see you and want to help, but I just think to myself " Why do I have to help this guy? Forget this." And walk away, but then realize how much I love you. I then do what any other Pokemon trainer would do: catch you and stuff you in a ball against your will and force you to fight other Pokemon and beat each other unconscious. (Or I could just do an Ash/Pikachu thing and not do that, but whatever)

But then I realize this is a form of slavery and you're not happy. So I train you to defend yourself and when you finished your training, I let you go and be independent.

we then meet again one day and remember the time that we spent together. We reunite and are friends forever until......(next person continue)

The little riolu that you have spent so much time with, begins to evolve. It is now a big strong lucario.
You had been waiting for this day for years and it had finally come, as you had a lucarianite. You hand the mega stone to the lucario and watch as it mega evolves...

But then you realise I struggle to mega evolve! You look St my face go pale and I start to drop. You run towards me and feed me berries and rush me to the nearest Pokémon centre, again. You ask nurse joy what's wrong and she says that your lucario suffers from a rare disability where it can only mega evolve at certain places and times!.... [ you continue]

But before you could blossom, I'm diagnosed with Lung cancer!

Back