RMT / Team Help RU Team-made by Elf, the crazy

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
Yo, whats up people. Today i decided that i might as well show my RU team to you guys. It's my first time making an RU team, so no harsh comments kay? Anyways, hopefully you guys can improve it.

Ambipom (M) @ Life Orb
424.gif

Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Knock Off
- U-turn
Ambipom here is my lead. It will usually start off with Fake Out, but it will attack on some occasions. Anyways, this is also my fast-physical sweeper. Return is the STAB. Knock Off is that supportive move, to take those annoying items away. U-Turn is the scout move.

Tyrantrum (M) @ Leftovers
697.gif

Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 184 HP / 72 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Head Smash
- Stealth Rock
This Tyrantrum here is physical my tank. Stealth Rocks are the hazards. Head Smash is used because of Rock Head. Earthquake is the main coverage, while Dragon Tail is my STAB Shuffler.

Dusclops (M) @ Eviolite
356.gif

Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Night Shade
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
Dusclops is my main wall. Really a standard and self-explanatory set.

Eelektross (M) @ Assault Vest
604.gif

Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Discharge
- Flamethrower
- Grass Knot
- Flash Cannon
This is my special sweeper, but not my main one. This Pokemon here is used because Eelektross offers so much coverage with this set, so of course, I decided to use it.

Yanmega (M) @ Life Orb
469.gif

Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Giga Drain
My main special sweeper. This Pokemon will always use Protect to get the Speed Boost. Bug Buzz+Air Slash is STAB. Giga Drain is to take advantage of the attack+heal combo. Also, the Life Orb recoils me, so Giga Drain is used for the recoil heal, with some HP taken back, since there will still be Life Orb recoil.

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
488.gif

EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Moonlight
My semi-main wall. This is kind of a tank, if you think about it. Anyways, Calm. Mind is to boost Cresselia's main stats, while Moonblast is coverage. Psyshock is for STAB. Moonlight is my healing move.

Reactions: Blaze-iken
No one really rated/helped this team, so... bump.

I see no reason to use Dusclops in RU when there's a better option in the form of Cofagrigus, which doesn't have to rely on Eviolite for the majority of its bulk. I'd advise you to replace one of Eelektross moves with Volt Switch, which allows it to form a VoltTurn core with Ambipom, and change Yanmega's EV spread, take the 4 Hp EVs and put it in another stat, Yanmega is 4x weak to rocks and would appreciate the odd Hp number.

I see no reason to use Dusclops in RU when there's a better option in the form of Cofagrigus, which doesn't have to rely on Eviolite for the majority of its bulk. I'd advise you to replace one of Eelektross moves with Volt Switch, which allows it to form a VoltTurn core with Ambipom, and change Yanmega's EV spread, take the 4 Hp EVs and put it in another stat, Yanmega is 4x weak to rocks and would appreciate the odd Hp number.
Thank you. Anything else that you would like to add?

You might want to consider replacing Tyrantrum with Cobalion, I mention this because Cobalion can set up Stealth Rocks, use Taunt to prevent the opponent from setting up his rocks giving Yanmega better chance at survival, and can switch in on Knock Offs aimed at Dusclops/Cofagrigius and Cresselia and get a Justified boost. You also might want to change Cresselia's EVs to be more physically defensive, and run SubCM so you can avoid status.

Cobalion @ Leftovers
EVs: 160 HP / 96 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Volt Switch
- Iron Head/Taunt

Cresselia @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 Spe
Bold Nature
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Moonlight/Psyshock

Reactions: CrazyElf
You might want to consider replacing Tyrantrum with Cobalion, I mention this because Cobalion can set up Stealth Rocks, use Taunt to prevent the opponent from setting up his rocks giving Yanmega better chance at survival, and can switch in on Knock Offs aimed at Dusclops/Cofagrigius and Cresselia and get a Justified boost. You also might want to change Cresselia's EVs to be more physically defensive, and run SubCM so you can avoid status.

Cobalion @ Leftovers
EVs: 160 HP / 96 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Volt Switch
- Iron Head/Taunt

Cresselia @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 Spe
Bold Nature
- Substitute