Rumor: New Metroid game will be revealed at E3, Nintendo Direct 1 - 2 weeks before launch

• Thread starter Kalomaze
  • Start date
Kalomaze

Kalomaze

somebody
Towns Folk
A rumor from a rep who has gotten several things right before concerning rockstar and whatnot has said that L.A. Noire would be revealed for the switch eventually and a new Metroid game might come to the switch and will be revealed at E3 2017 along with Assassin's Creed. The rumor says Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance will get a release date this week, and before switch releases, a Nintendo Direct that might be focused on Virtual Console and currently unknown details will happen 1 - 2 weeks before launch. RECAP: Apparently, Metroid and Assassin's Creed will be revealed at or around E3 2017 for the Switch, as well as LA Noire!

That looks pretty nice, hopefully the new Metroid game both excites and surprises fans in a good way, also the Nintendo Direct explaining Virtual Console- YES! I've been wanting to know what consoles and what games will be at the Virtual Console launch and if GameCube games are coming to the Nintendo Switch's Virtual Console.
Question, who's the name of the guy who posted the rumor and can you give me a link to the actual rumor?

Regardless, it doesn't mean we won't. Besides, if the universe doesn't stay hype we may not get another one at all. We can't let it die, in other words. You want a cookie from the cookie jar, ask (or take if you're rebel enough:ninja:). In my opinion, games and systems alike only die if you let them. Keep the hype real and hope for a new Metroid game!

As long as it isn't like Federation Force, a new metroid game is nice.

Reactions: Kalomaze and etrian_warrior
Regardless, it doesn't mean we won't. Besides, if the universe doesn't stay hype we may not get another one at all. We can't let it die, in other words. You want a cookie from the cookie jar, ask (or take if you're rebel enough:ninja:). In my opinion, games and systems alike only die if you let them. Keep the hype real and hope for a new Metroid game!
yeah I know just stating the facts that every rumor can be false or true

Reactions: etrian_warrior
In regards to this rumor, I see Metroid as a strong possibility, but in regards to Assassin's Creed. . . I feel that Assassin's Creed might not come to the switch, since Black Flag on the Wii U seemed rather big, and using the Wii U gamepad was a bit difficult, and Assassin's Creed is a mostly-Playstation-Exclusive series, as far as I know.

In regards to this rumor, I see Metroid as a strong possibility, but in regards to Assassin's Creed. . . I feel that Assassin's Creed might not come to the switch, since Black Flag on the Wii U seemed rather big, and using the Wii U gamepad was a bit difficult, and Assassin's Creed is a mostly-Playstation-Exclusive series, as far as I know.
Not true. All ports of assasins Creed have been on Microsoft's consoles. Don't quote me on this but I believe the first few assasins Creed was on Xbox 360 exclusively.

Assassin's Creed is multiplatform. This rumor said the release date for one of the games it listed was actually true, so metroid could still possibly be at E3. There was a nintendo direct for indies a week before launch, and Assassin's Creed and L.A. Noire haven't been confirmed (yet). So far this rumor seems true.

I have no clue about l.a. Noire being released on the nintendo switch. But I can tell that recently I have heard reggie saying that all nintendo franchises will be on the switch! That means Metroid, donkey Kong, star fox, mario, kirby and the count can continue and you know it! So much excitement!!

Back