[Rumor] The games to be released in the first 12 months

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Another emily rogers rumor
@ArcadeGirl64 3D Mario + Zelda + Pokemon + Mario Kart + Splatoon + New IP + Retro Studios game + Pikmin 4...that's first 12 months of Switch

I am thinking that there will be an amiibo for the pikmin game and maybe some new zelda amiibo.

Most of my Nintendo Switch info comes from GameXplain. They do a pretty good job of covering rumors and analyzing trailers and such. The one problem is that its mostly just that: Rumors. I wish there was more information from official sources. That said I think all the games for the switch so far look really exciting, and even though i probably won't get one for a while (I don't have a lot of money to buy one) i still think its cool and exciting, and I'm waiting to see what awesome new games come out.

For the first 12 months, the Nintendo Switch's library seems really exciting, even if it's not launch, playing a true 3D Mario game, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a Pokémon game (main series or spin-off), Pikmin 4 (possible name, we don't know), Mario Kart 8 remake, Splatoon remake, Retro Studios' game, a new IP and possibly Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch within the first 12 months is really exciting. And this is only the 1st-Party library, we also have to consider the 3rd-Party support.

I'm just worried about one thing though.

Pokemon? While there is a main game coming out this very friday?

My concerns:
- It migt be only a spinoff, again, because a main game is coming out soon.
- If it's a main game, it's possible that a different team is working on it, which worries me.
- If it's the same team, it might be rushed to cope with poke sunmoon? No way they can release two excellent pokemon games in a year span?

I'll wait and see. Though maybe it could be like... a super enhanced port of sunmoon? That I wouldn't mind! They could even be clever enough to allow you to import your save file.

Wishful thinking. I know I'm not alone!

Reactions: 3dsatackman

My concerns:
- If it's a main game, it's possible that a different team is working on it, which worries me.
- If it's the same team, it might be rushed to cope with poke sunmoon? No way they can release two excellent pokemon games in a year span?

I'll wait and see. Though maybe it could be like... a super enhanced port of sunmoon? That I wouldn't mind! They could even be clever enough to allow you to import your save file.

It could also be a port of poken tournament

Aaaaah, that would be so disappointing.

My concerns:

Actually there is a leak about Pokemon Stars (The third main game, like Crystal, Emerald or Platinum.

For some reason I don't think these are as likely. Pokémon Stars maybe. I think it's plausible but I don't know if I believe it just yet. The Mario Rabbids crossover RPG, sounds stupid. I really hope it's not a crossover or that it doesn't exist at all. It's just too weird. Hopefully their sources were wrong and its just regular rabbits and not rabbids.

A pokemon main game on a home console.

Here we go, I'll cry of happiness!

Reactions: Harold1995

My concerns:

While not exactly in a year (off by 2 months roughly), Pokemon XY and ORAS are this. Yes ORAS was a remake but still a main title. A third title to Sun/Moon is certainly possible since they're usually additional content to the base generation games.

But, Stars is just an enhanced port. It logically wouldn't require the same amount of effort S&M did.

So, in this light, a main Pokemon game right after S&M is very feasible.

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Back