Ultimate Rumors: Corocoro's info involving number of stages in Smash Ultimate?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
So we all know from Mr. Sakurai that there are 103 stages that will appear in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. However, we might get more than 103, because recently the latest Corocoro magazine says that there will be 108 stages!

Granted, when I saw the stage selections in the last Smash Direct, I feel like there could be some more to be revealed if they're willing to, so what do you think about this? Do you think they'll unveil new stages?

Interesting, :D also 108 stages :eek: that’s alot

So we all know from Mr. Sakurai that there are 103 stages that will appear in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. However, we might get more than 103, because recently the latest Corocoro magazine says that there will be 108 stages!

Granted, when I saw the stage selections in the last Smash Direct, I feel like there could be some more to be revealed if they're willing to, so what do you think about this? Do you think they'll unveil new stages?

Looking at the screenshot, it might be just an error. All the information sourced was the same info everyone else had from the direct, and the only thing different was the stage

It throws the 108 stage thing as one of the things revealed in the direct, so it seems it was a human error

Looking at the screenshot, it might be just an error. All the information sourced was the same info everyone else had from the direct, and the only thing different was the stage

It throws the 108 stage thing as one of the things revealed in the direct, so it seems it was a human error
Maybe so, but seeing the 6 blank spots in the stage selection makes me think that there might be a chance for Mr. Sakurai to announce some more stages, new or returning. But then, time will tell if this is true or not, or if it's a typo.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct – 08.08.2018.mp4_20180918_232406.096.jpg

Maybe so, but seeing the 6 blank spots in the stage selection makes me think that there might be a chance for Mr. Sakurai to announce some more stages, new or returning. But then, time will tell if this is true or not, or if it's a typo.

Yeah, that's definitely the case. I'm not saying they will not add more stages, but people are interpreting the Corocoro "leak" as the definitive final list of stages instead, which I'm trying to argue against

Yes there will be 5 new stages and the final button will take you to a list of your custom stages.

Yes there will be 5 new stages and the final button will take you to a list of your custom stages.
doubt it

Look where it says Normal, is in the top

If I had to guess, pressing L and R will move you through the menu, right will be Custom, left DLC

Yes using those L and R buttons will also do it.

In Smash 4 either clicking the button or pressing R both changed the tab.

So, at the end, it seems to be a typo on Corocoro's part, after all. Corocoro's latest issue seems to correct the statement of earlier issues, as it reconfirms that there will be 103 stages as per Mr. Sakurai's official statements in the Direct.

So, at the end, it seems to be a typo on Corocoro's part, after all. Corocoro's latest issue seems to correct the statement of earlier issues, as it reconfirms that there will be 103 stages as per Mr. Sakurai's official statements in the Direct.
Aw that sucks. That actually really sucks. I was hoping there would be more stages. But I'm still hoping for stage builder!

nothing its real until confirmed by nintendo itself, it could have been a typo

So I got a new update regarding numbers of stages. You see, in the latest Direct, Mr. Sakurai has announced the DLC for fighters, and each of them will also come along with several musics and one stage. And it seems that 5 sets of them will be planned to be in the game. So does this means Corocoro might actually have seen this coming a mile away with 5 additional DLC stages, which along with 103 existing stages makes the total of 108? :eek:

Last edited:
So I got a new update regarding numbers of stages. You see, in the latest Direct, Mr. Sakurai has announced the DLC for fighters, and each of them will also come along with several musics and one stage. And it seems that 5 sets of them will be planned to be in the game. So does this means Corocoro might actually have seen this coming a mile away with 5 additional DLC stages, which along with 103 existing stages makes the total of 108? :eek:
Hey thats really cool! I guess the leak was right then!?

Back