Rumors Galore

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Hi guys! So, I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post rumors not only for the NX, but for other games and systems as well. But here we go anyway!

Rumor #1 I've heard a lot of people talk about this one. This one is about Nintendo Badge Arcade! Some people (including me) think that in October, My Nintendo will finally get around to releasing those gosh dang Play Codes. Most likely, it will be one Play code for 500 platinum points.

Rumor #2 This picture might as well explain it. luigis_mansion_wiiu.jpg

Yes, You are seeing this. It is very possible that Nintendo will release Gamecube games as Virtual Console on the WiiU!

Rumor #3 This is about the NX. This is what I think it will look like:2831376-nintendo-cafe-concept-large.jpg
Pretty cool? Yeah, I thought so. I will post more rumors later. But for now, Take care!

The supposed/rumored concept art looks like something that belonged in the dance craze/disco era. It ,IMO, looks horrible. It looks like someone chucked neon lighting on it and called it a masterpiece. I sincerely hope that this design is nothing but an odd rumor. And for the GameCube rumor I doubt that it's true because it is rather late for them to be releasing more virtual console games as the final Wii U game is to be released soon.
Aren't I just a massive ball of pessimism! :D

Reactions: TribstyAnn
About rumor 1, I would hope so. It seems like they put that feature in there for no reason at all. #2 I doubt it since the Wii U is about dead, but anything is possible and I don't think it would be totally a bad decision by Nintendo. #3 I hope that's not it. That looks fake as well as ugly.

The rumor I've heard, and I'm sure pretty much everybody else has, is that the NX is a portable and home console hybrid. I am actually really excited about this. I think it could work similarly to the 3ds being used as a controller on the Wii U smash. I'm not a fan of the detachable controllers on the side idea, but I think that if it could have backwards compatibility for 3ds and Wii U that would be great. That way when my 3ds dies I could get a NX and get access to the 3ds and Wii U catalog without having to get an extra console.

I just think the idea of a hybrid is really cool, and could be used in so many different creative ways.

(Also, just for fun, I think Nintendo should've used ProJared's little Wii U skits as official ads. It totally would have boosted sales through the roof. ;D.)

I made this unnecessarily long, didn't I?

Reactions: Shin
Rumour 1 sounds neat. I'm almost drowning in Platinum Points so I wouldn't mind spending them on playcodes. 500 Platinum Points for just 5 plays seems a little much though, seeing as you can get a full game for 1000 Platinum Points.

Rumour 2: I don't care. :)

Rumour 3: Sincerely doubt that. There have been a lot of rumoured designs and most are hybrids. I don't see why Nintendo would suddenly go oldschool again.

I always like hearing rumors about the new systems before they come out, it gets you excited because it shows that there is endless possibility's for the NX :)

Back