• Thread starter A E S T H E T I C
  • Start date

what do you think about rupees?

• Total voters
A E S T H E T I C

A E S T H E T I C

Tech Enthusiast
Towns Folk
rupees are downright totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:):chicken::woot:

Well they are Hyrule's currency so yeah they are pretty cool and awesome :hilarious: . I like the rupees in The Legend of Zelda : 4 Swords (Anniversary Edition) because yeah they just pop up in like tons of rupees and they are so colorful and I will admit that . Plus they are shiny and - well they are like every other currency or thing you collect like coins in Mario :greedy::greedy::greedy:

do you want to be 3ds friends?:wacky:

well not yet because I don't have my 3ds at the moment ;)

Reactions: A E S T H E T I C
oh...ok then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rupees are my favorite currency in videogames because the actually aren't coins! I like how they are placed in the Zelda worlds and not just anywhere in the overworld (like TP & MM & OoT). Another thing is that they are set out in different colors so collecting a rare one is so rewarding. :)

Rupees are my favorite currency in videogames because the actually aren't coins! I like how they are placed in the Zelda worlds and not just anywhere in the overworld (like TP & MM & OoT). Another thing is that they are set out in different colors so collecting a rare one is so rewarding. :)
Finding a rare one is pretty rewarding. And then you realize your wallet is full ;A; I really like that the newer Zelda games have been giving rupees more of a use, most older ones I'd fill up the wallet and never do anything with the money xD

I like when I find rare rupees that are worth so much, the challenge to actually get them is pretty fun. Secret places or mini quests are typically used. They make the series that much more better, even if it's not a big deal. \o/

Reactions: 3823
Rupees are awesome.

I love finding red rupees. Green rupees are great aswell. I feel like I've been saying the word rupee too much. :p

My favorite Rupee is the Silver Rupee because I don't Know it just looked super cool and you only got like 2 or 3 of them in Twilight Princess so I really like them. Of course the newer games added Gold Rupees which are 300 and made Silver ones 100 completly getting rid of Orange Rupees which used to be 100 but now no longer exist which sucks because I liked Orange Rupees too

I always run around Hyrule trying to find every rupee I can find. I usually always fill up my wallet. I after i just buy some arrows or something. And start all over again XD

The only Zelda game I have really played was on the DSi shop for 20th or something aniversary for Zelda. I wish life worked like Zelda. Slice some grass, make it rain money! Haha! Anyone else feel like this is how the world should work?

Reactions: Sketch
Rupees is like a trade mark to the Legend of Zelda series! Although most of the times you can just find the needed arrows, bombs, ect. At some point in the game, they become very useful. I also find it very funny how cutting stuff open spawns them magically...

Rupees are very useful at times. Useful for other people but not for me since I hardly buy anything so my wallet is always full XD. Sure I just buy a shield and some other items, but after that, I get lucky somehow and find what I need from the tall grass. Nature is such a good friend.

Yea I like it. It is a unique currency for a game. You go around and collect jewel like gem things all around the ground and put them in your wallet, like easter everyday. Aren't rupees a currency in India. They have them in paper form I think. However it seems that you wallet would fill up quite quickly.

Yup! Rupees are really awesome because I am money-hungry :greedy: :greedy: :greedy: and because it is the currency :p I like what it is named, even though it is after the Indian Currency, I still think it is cool how they used a currency's name, and made it a Ruby (Or emerald/sapphire/etc.) but called Rupee :D

Okay, first off, this has to be one of my favorite polls and discussions on this entire site. With that out of the way, rupees are AWESOME! What's wrong with collecting a ton of free, in-game currency? Oh wait, make sure you have a big enough wallet to hold them all...unless you're playing BoTW...

Back