Rusty’s Real Deal Baseball

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Some of you may have heard about 'Rusty’s Real Deal Baseball' from the recent Nintendo Direct. It comes with a free demo game and a couple other mini-games. These mini-games start at $4 each, but it's possible to bribe Rusty with in-game items to get discounts, :eek:

The game will be released in North America sometime around April, 2014. Not sure about Europe, unfortunately.

What are your thoughts?

Undecided truthfully. I guess I need to learn more about how the pricing structure actually works. I can't imagine anyone wanting to pay full price, so it'll be interesting to see how low the prices will actually go.

they give you a 50 percent off discount on your first purchase. which means you need to buy in 2.00 dollar. i didnt purchase it, so i still dont know how low it will be if you keep playing.:wtf:

Actually you can buy all the minigames for $16.
I will make a guide for the blog.

Has anyone tried to bribe him into getting discounts on the mini-game? I think that's pretty cool (even though I won't be spending money on this game) it looks like a great way to get players involved. @Erixsan looking forward to your article-guide.

Has anyone tried to bribe him into getting discounts on the mini-game? I think that's pretty cool (even though I won't be spending money on this game) it looks like a great way to get players involved. @Erixsan looking forward to your article-guide.

You can write it if you want...
I didn't buy the minigames yet but so far this is what I know:

Haggling/Story-Unlocking Games
1st game: $2.00
2nd game: $1.90
3rd game: $1.80
4th game: $1.70
5th game: $1.60
6th game: $1.00

Discount Coupon Games
All four games: $1.50

While I like the idea of free-to-play games for the 3DS, I doubt I would ever spend money on games like these. I honestly have no interest in the game, mainly because it isn't really free but requires additional money to be used in order to play a lot of the levels. I personally like SubWars' Free-to-Play model much better because it only keeps you from playing a couple more levels and using some more ships. I might be biased a bit since I like the genre of Sub Wars better too, but my opinion still stands as it is.

Back