RWBY season 5 date announced!

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
OR9WDna.png

Finally! After the wait RT came out to announce the premier date for Volume 5! http://roosterteeth.com/post/51340111

• Saturdays starting October 14 at 10am CT: FIRST members
  • Tuesdays starting October 17 at 10am CT: Free for all registered RoosterTeeth.com members
  • Saturdays starting October 21 (a week after airing) at 10am CT: Free for everyone on RoosterTeeth.com (and new episode premieres for FIRST members)

In addition to that, if you live in the US then episode 1 of Volume 5 will premier in theaters on October 12th!

So, how do you guys think about this news? Anyone else here excited to find out what happens next? :D

What do you think will happen next, how do you think the story is going to progress? (Remember to use the spoiler tag if you're talking about spoilers :sneaky: - If you're not sure if it's a spoiler or not, just pop it in a spoiler tag anyway!)

Reactions: Mizunil
Seeing this fad of a series hemorrage more episodes surprises me.

Seeing this fad of a series hemorrage more episodes surprises me.

Some people, including myself love it! In my opinion it's quite well written and hilarious in parts, and even the game is pretty fun.

I tried getting into this once, but found there were much more worthier series' to check out. Like the princess principal, or Centaur no Nayami. And none of the RWBY characters were really impressive either. Jenne ark's more annoying than anything, (he's too much a wimp to have a name as cool as Jenne ark.) Weiss, (I guess she's the W) is a royal pain in the stinger, and Ruby sheesh, don't get me started on that little scythe swinging slice of non-sense.

Blake reads a Pervy book? So does Kakashi from Naruto.

I tried getting into this once, but found there were much more worthier series' to check out. Like the princess principal, or Centaur no Nayami. And none of the RWBY characters were really impressive either. Jenne ark's more annoying than anything, (he's too much a wimp to have a name as cool as Jenne ark.) Weiss, (I guess she's the W) is a royal pain in the stinger, and Ruby sheesh, don't get me started on that little scythe swinging slice of non-sense.

Blake reads a Pervy book? So does Kakashi from Naruto.

Haha, there's a LOT more to the characters then that. Jaune Arc isn't a wimp at all, sure at first he may seem that way, but by season 4 with all the stuff he's been through, he still stands strong. Weiss may first look like a spoilt rich kid, but she's anything but. She's a great fighter with her heart always in the right place. Ruby's been through a lot even though she's young, she's battle ready and always fights for family and friends.

Blake is my favourite character though :D She loves reading (most notibly The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.) and her character is just awesome imo.

Back