Sacred Stones is coming!

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
Guys! Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones is coming to Wii U VC! I love Fire Emblem: Rekka no ken and Fire Emblem: Awakening, so it would be cool to have a third Fire Emble game in my collection. I heard Sacred Stones is pretty cool and has one of most unique stories in the series.

Fun Fact: Awakening's major gameplay elements such as a world map and second seals started in Sacred Stones.

I got it as part of the 3DS Ambassador program in 2011 and loved it. The permanent deaths really saddened me when one of my characters got offed, but it was a great story. :D The animations and presentation may be dated now but it was kinda nostalgic.

Reactions: 423
Fun Fact: Awakening's major gameplay elements such as a world map and second seals started in Sacred Stones.
False.

The world map feature was introduced in Fire Emblem: Gaiden (FE2), whereas there was no such thing akin to Second Seals in Sacred Stones.

Now I wish they would actually put these games on the 3DS VC, I'm getting tired of this bias Nintendo.

Reactions: 532
False.

The world map feature was introduced in Fire Emblem: Gaiden (FE2), whereas there was no such thing akin to Second Seals in Sacred Stones.
Whoops.

I bought it, and it's amazing so far!

Reactions: Doctor Strange and 18
wait a sec... fire emblem sacred stones is on wii u now! how come I haven't heard fire emblem sacred stones is my favorite Fire emblem game of all time!!! too bad I don't have a wii u, I have a 3ds, they've remade snes games for 3ds, why do the same for gba games, I mean there were a bunch of other games that would be awesome remade!!! like mario and luigi super star saga, or tloz the minish cap, the list goes on!

Back