Mario Kart Sad little story.

• Thread starter MLGirby
  • Start date
MLGirby

MLGirby

ciao
Towns Folk
This is a sad little story related to Mario kart. When I got 600 on the cst star testing back when I was little,I got the Dsi xl Mario edition that came with MK DS. I had 2 years of fun playing that game,and it was the first ds game I ever owned. Then on the first day of summer break 2 years ago,tragedy struck.My DS somehow got exposed to soapy water,and when I tried turning it on the ds died forever. This may have been a good thing as it let to me getting a 3ds pokemon y and dragon quest IX,however it still scarred me. Recently I went to check on Mario kart to see if it was still usable,and it rusted. I can't use the chip in fear of getting the rust inside my 3ds... :(

Just buy a screw driver and open it, wash it with some alcohol and a coton.
This should help clean it and by any matter don't stick you're tongue, using alcohol is more better.

Sad times dude... but its a sign that its time to move on.

Reactions: MLGirby
I mean the mario kart ds cartbridge i also own one

awh, a terrible story indeed. I feel sorry for you, I do. How did you manage to get water inside of it, though? xD

and a special edition too...oh well. At least you have a 3DS now, it's much better. ;)

Sad times dude... but its a sign that its time to move on.
... TO THE 3DS! :woot::D

Smash Bros. 4 Smash Bros. 4 Smash Bros. 4 Smash Bros. 4 Smash Bros. 4 Smash Bros. 4 Smash Bros 4 HYPE TRAIN!!!! Don't let it run you over. Um... Sorry?

Reactions: Mikaya
My 3ds is special edition pokemon x and.y so it makes up for the loss. Oh yeah SSB4 SSB4 SSB4 o,o

This is a sad little story related to Mario kart. When I got 600 on the cst star testing back when I was little,I got the Dsi xl Mario edition that came with MK DS. I had 2 years of fun playing that game,and it was the first ds game I ever owned. Then on the first day of summer break 2 years ago,tragedy struck.My DS somehow got exposed to soapy water,and when I tried turning it on the ds died forever. This may have been a good thing as it let to me getting a 3ds pokemon y and dragon quest IX,however it still scarred me. Recently I went to check on Mario kart to see if it was still usable,and it rusted. I can't use the chip in fear of getting the rust inside my 3ds... :(
Sadments- Sad Moments!

At least it all worked out for the better, you got a 3DS now, and Mario Kart 7 is EPIC! Super Smash Bros. 4 is gonna be out this year, for the 3DS, so that's something to look forward too!

This is a really sad story. Sure, you got a new 3DS and whatnot and it worked out amazingly for you, but I get what you mean by 'it still scarred me.'

You should get Mario Kart 7 though, it'll be therapeutic :D

That's is an absolute tragedy. I remember my original DS Lite that I got as a gift from a really close friend. I had some great times with it- playing my first Pokemon game(s) and beating Super Mario 64 (DS) for the first time. After about 3-4 years, I gave it to my friend to play while I was working on something else. He returned it and all and the next day I noticed that the hinge was broken and the DS randomly shut off (although this was a bit uncommon). With the 3DS recently getting a price cut, I just decided to retire the poor thing and get my shiny new 3DS. I'll never forget it though (almost wish I took a picture with it although that would seem pretty obsessive).

Back