SADES releases GabeCube-style Joycon for the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Not a fan of the joycon styles that are available to this date? No worries! SADES has a GameCube-style joycon for the Nintendo Switch and a pair will cost $60 US. You can order it at Amazon right now.

EQUPa7D.jpg

More details:
- Unique Game Cube design button, hours of comfortable game play with curve ergonomically designed grips.
- The wireless Home button wakes up the host, which provides quick and convenient.
- Built-in near field communication NFC function for Amiibo. The dual strong vibration motor will bring you a different experience in the game.
- Two Joy Con can be used independently in each hand, or together as One game Controller when attached to the Joy Con grip.
- Randomly updated. Includes 1 Micro USB cables for charging purposes. Compatible with Nintendo Switch as a Replacement for Joy Cons.
What do you think? Would you get these to replace your current joycons?

This has no use for me. The big competitive games that exist on Switch already are compatible with the Gamecube controller and besides that there are wireless controllers that look even closer to the real thing than a joy con with the buttons in a similar layout. So uh how does it look with the joy con grip? Does that mean it's skinnier in the middle than a regular Joy Con? I think it just wouldn't feel right.

That looks clean im sorry i would just buy them to use seperatly because they look cooler

GabeCube-style Joycon?

gonna skip out on those, they'll suffer from the same problem as the originals, meaning that 2d games, super mario world in particular, will have the run button in an uncomfortable spot if you try to run and jump at the same time. plus, i dont have $60 to sink into these since i need money for other stuff.

Back