Saints Row the Third? or Saints Row Re-elected?

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
Which game is better? i was looking for a GTA style type of game for the switch, and came across Saints Row. The third is obviously more like GTA, but reviews said that is wasnt as good on the Switch. Re-elected is more a superhero type (which i still enjoy) and it is actually good on the Switch. In your guy's opinions, which is better, and actually worth it?

Honestly imo both games are pretty good.

I have no idea what either are like on the switch but as someone who's played both on PC, I'd honestly say choose which ever you'd think you'd enjoy the most. Note though, the switch version of 3 isn't the new remaster version, it's just the original game. The switch was cheated heavily on it.

A couple of the DLCs in 4 are pretty good, but they are very adult lmao. Both games certainly do live up to their age rating xD

Apparently the switch version of 4 also includes Gat out of hell, but I don't really reccomend playing it. I just about 100%'ed it in 7-8h without even trying and it wasn't very interesting at all. Might as well just stick with the main game if you get that one.

EDIT: Oh yeah, 4 is still GTA style btw. It's just that you have superhero powers ontop, which honestly just makes it more fun imo since you can run and fly around the place and just smash ALL the things.

thanks for ur opinion! honestly, i might go with Re-elected, cuz it seems a bit funner, with all the powers u can get. also, i kinda like the fact that ur the hero in this one.

i kinda like the fact that ur the hero in this one.

heh.. I mean.. you do play as the US president that wrecks everything so take that however you want xD

Reactions: phofufury
XD

All the Saints Row games are great tbh, but I always found the games to progressively get less fun after Saints Row 2. So I'd go for Saints Row 3. Re-Elected is a remaster though, and it's gonna clean up well so it's pretty much 50-50.

• Informative
I would personally go for Re-elected!! I think the Third is also really good if you're looking to satisfy that "itch"for a GTA style type of game, but Re-elected will satisfy that itch and more!! Great humor, great story, great gameplay, and good replayability too!

• Informative
Back