Same sex S rank support: Is it really worth it?

• Thread starter blazeraven101
  • Start date
B

blazeraven101

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I'm sure all of you have heard that there are two opportunities for same sex marriage in the new Fire Emblem Fates games; Niles can be married by male Corrin in Conquest and Rhajat in Birthright. When this information was released, it created huge waves in the gaming community and many people were overjoyed that Nintendo was finally involving equal marriage in the beloved Fire Emblem series.

However, my question to all of you is that is it really worth it? After all, you can't get Kana or Nina if you marry male Corrin to Niles, and you can't get Kana if you marry female Corrin to Rhajat. Another thing to note is that they don't have unique support conversations, so there isn't anything new there either.

Feel free to leave your opinions below, I'm excited to hear what you all think.

Um if you want to make cute same sex ships to post around on the internet go for it.
I would rather have OP dragon child thank you very much =p

Apparently the gay couples get something other than children, like special powers I dunno I can't be bothered to search it.

IIRC The gay couples do get kids, they're just said to be adopted. Not sure though.

for me even though its good to see that nintendo aproves equal marriage, its not worth it, Kana its my favorite kid, (not biased for being my child, ok maybe a little) and i dont know, there are so many other great ships to go on fire emblem, im not judging, its my personal opinion CorrinXAzura FTW, ok maybe im a lot biased

Back