• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Wow, Christmas is in four days! :eek: Guess I better get this train rolling! :D

Welcome, one and all, to Samster’s Christmas Giveaway! As you all know, I absolutely love Christmas. I wanted to celebrate it in more ways than one. One of those ways is a special giveaway for all of you!

Now, I bet you’re all wondering what the prize is. Behold! *^*

upload_2018-12-21_12-2-41.png

This fabulous prize can be yours! All you have to do is write me a fan fic of me and Marina post why you want the game, and pick a number from 1 to 50. That’s all! I’ll draw the number in the SB at a later date!

Please note as well that this is a Steam Key, so be aware of that before entering. As well, if you happen to win and do not claim your prize within 48 hours, I will do a redraw, tough luck. Well, I believe that’s all! Hope you all have fun!

P.S. There may or may not be more prizes you can win in the future.

EDIT: I forgot to add a section to the rules above. Please read them over again before participating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny
4. I want it so i can give it away later :p

Reactions: Samster
uhhh

25 cause thats christmas the 25th

Last edited by a moderator:
idk cause i haven't won anything yet :D

Reactions: Shiny
32 :eek: to add to my steam collection:eek:

12, cause i just wanna sell it for pc cuz i need pc

Wow, Christmas is in four days! :eek: Guess I better get this train rolling! :D

Welcome, one and all, to Samster’s Christmas Giveaway! As you all know, I absolutely love Christmas. I wanted to celebrate it in more ways than one. One of those ways is a special giveaway for all of you!

Now, I bet you’re all wondering what the prize is. Behold! *^*

This fabulous prize can be yours! All you have to do is write me a fan fic of me and Marina post why you want the game, and pick a number from 1 to 50. That’s all! I’ll draw the number in the SB at a later date!

Please note as well that this is a Steam Key, so be aware of that before entering. As well, if you happen to win and do not claim your prize within 48 hours, I will do a redraw, tough luck. Well, I believe that’s all! Hope you all have fun!

P.S. There may or may not be more prizes you can win in the future.

EDIT: I forgot to add a section to the rules above. Please read them over again before participating.
41 and because I like contests and Sonic :)

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
All right! The giveaway is now closed! I’ll do a draw with Robit momentarily, and post the results here soon after!

you said i could join lol
i want it because it's another one of my favorite sonic games

The winner is @ShinyStar! Congrats, Shiny! I’m sending the key your way now! Thanks to everyone who participate in this giveaway, and I hope to see you at the next one! :kermit:

Reactions: AricAttack and Duster
The winner is @ShinyStar! Congrats, Shiny! I’m sending the key your way now! Thanks to everyone who participate in this giveaway, and I hope to see you at the next one! :kermit:
Wow awesome! Thanks a lot :D

wait im too late oof

Reactions: Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back