Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Iphone 5s

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
xmenpkmntrainer

xmenpkmntrainer

Wielder of the 3DS!
Towns Folk
Ok pretend someone has come to you and said: hello you can pick on of these phones to keep for free, you can either have the iphone 5s or the samsung s4. Which one would you pick and why, I have the s4 and I have used the iphone 5s, I definitely prefer the s4 i personally like the operating system more the design more the display and the camera more. (Ignore the price of the phones this Is about which phone you think is better)

If I am getting them for free, It is quite a difficult choice. I usually don't buy Apple products because they are overpriced, in my opinion. My mom has a Galaxy S4, and it is really good. There are gestures, and you can scroll on the page by just looking on top or bottom of the phone. iPhones do have a really good design, and I find them more comfortable to hold. The iPhone 5S has a 64 bit OS, so that's definitely a good point, if you are getting it for free.
So to wrap this up, I would get an iPhone 5S if I was getting it for free, I am not that picky about which is better, I go for the price difference.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
If I am getting them for free, It is quite a difficult choice. I usually don't buy Apple products because they are overpriced, in my opinion. My mom has a Galaxy S4, and it is really good. There are gestures, and you can scroll on the page by just looking on top or bottom of the phone. iPhones do have a really good design, and I find them more comfortable to hold. The iPhone 5S has a 64 bit OS, so that's definitely a good point, if you are getting it for free.
So to wrap this up, I would get an iPhone 5S if I was getting it for free, I am not that picky about which is better, I go for the price difference.
Good answer! :)

Reactions: 532
for me it depends what I'm going to use them for :p the samsung cam is very powerful - a lot more then the iPhone and i like how theres different themes on it :p but the i phone you can only change the skin n u have to buy it
id go for samsung :p

Samsung, because Android devices are more flexible than any other mobile OS. It's the mobile version of Linux! Android is decently priced, most apps are free and you have free libraries for developing apps on Android, Samsung even has their own Java SDK for their Android devices. On the other hand, Apple products, which are seriously overpriced, make you don't have to interface any code, consoles, settings, etc. allowing you to have a worry free time using it. Everything on the iTunes and App Store are complicated priced clones while on Google Play at least 65% apps are similar apps but are free also!

for me it depends what I'm going to use them for :p the samsung cam is very powerful - a lot more then the iPhone and i like how theres different themes on it :p but the i phone you can only change the skin n u have to buy it
id go for samsung :p
Good answer my mom and dad have an iPhone each and I have a Samsung and the samsung in my opinion is better it's got the better camera the better OS and the better design

Reactions: POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
Good answer my mom and dad have an iPhone each and I have a Samsung and the samsung in my opinion is better it's got the better camera the better OS and the better design
yeah :p nice ! good job on buying the samsung :p
its better in many ways :p

I would opt for Samsung, as I've had their phones in the past and they've worked quite well. My brother gave me his old iPhone, and although it has some neat apps, there's not enough to it (or the later iterations) to make me pay £500 for the privilege of owning one.

I would opt for Samsung, as I've had their phones in the past and they've worked quite well. My brother gave me his old iPhone, and although it has some neat apps, there's not enough to it (or the later iterations) to make me pay £500 for the privilege of owning one.
That's true. The main reason people buy an iPhone is because it is sort of a status symbol. I like the interface on iOS, although ~40% of the apps on the App Store/iTunes are paid and that really adds up to the cost of the already overpriced cost of Apple products.

~40% of the apps on the App Store/iTunes are paid and that really adds up to the cost of the already overpriced cost of Apple products.
They also get 99 cent sales a lot (some even go free for a limited period of time). When it comes down to the App Store, I prefer Apple. App developers have no love for Android when we're on this subject, :blackeye:

Plus, there are many fake Android apps, :bag:

If we're talking about operating system and specs, I prefer Android devices like the Samsung Galaxy S smartphones. So I'd choose the S4 over the iPhone 5S (not much changed I think). I already have an iPad for FaceTime, so yeah, :panda:

They also get 99 cent sales a lot (some even go free for a limited period of time). When it comes down to the App Store, I prefer Apple. App developers have no love for Android when we're on this subject, :blackeye:

Plus, there are many fake Android apps, :bag:

If we're talking about operating system and specs, I prefer Android devices like the Samsung Galaxy S smartphones. So I'd choose the S4 over the iPhone 5S (not much changed I think). I already have an iPad for FaceTime, so yeah, :panda:
Oh? I don't really like spending money on apps that have very near the quality of the paid version, and you can easily find out if the App is fake or not.

the 5s. I've been an apple fan for as long as I can remember...xD

nothing against Android/Samsung. The S4 is really good though.

I'll vote for the Samsung S4 since it doesn't cost to much and it support Micro sd but iphone doesn't have those feature so it's obvious to have more space on a android than an iphone.

Back