Scary monsters... o-o

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date

Did any of the Zelda monsters scare you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Well,October has set in.And you know what that means....Monsters. ;) And what better discussion to bring up monsters than the Legend of Zelda? :D Now I admit,some of the Zelda monsters look just silly,but then there's the few who give your heart an unnecessary jump-start! The ones that scared me as a kid was ReDeads and the Gekko from MM.Redeads are just scary cuz they're basically zombies,and no one likes them .-. (Need I remind you of the ones from WW? :eek: ) And the Gekko was the worst for me back then. =—= In Great Bay Temple,the battle was a living nightmare,watching how helpless Link was when he was caught in the bubble,getting beaten by that stupid,gosh-darned AMPHIBIAN!!! >.< .-. Sorry...That was before I developed blood-lust to kill the enemies,lol. XD Anyhoo,what enemies scared you the most,and now,do they still?

ReDeads scared me for the longest time, both in OoT and Melee. These blood-curdling screams... :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:. Now they aren't too scary, but gosh. I used to turn of my game when I saw them or get someone else to play that part of the game. That's really the only enemy that has scared me.

Those things that scream and hug you in oot.....
That guy with the horns from spirit tracks was creepy....

When I played Ocarina of Time when I was younger, I was too scared to leave the village, Stalchildren scared me, Skullwalltulas and Queen Gohma scared me....so I would just hang out in Kokiri Forest.

200px-OOT_DeadHand.png

Yeeeaaaahhh, the Dead Hand.

Back