Science Fair?

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
Does anyone remember these? Remember the stress of coming up with a idea that will get you a ribbon or trying to remember the gist of the project.

Despite it being stressful it was fun especially with the Regional Science Fair, where everyone from all over would come and music would be played and various companies would hold booths about science-y stuff.

oh I remember some of those ^_^ I really liked how science-y stuff work and yeah :p I remember like going to some of the science fairs and seeing some amazing stuff and know how they work and all :p I never really done one , but I know that I am perhaps next year ;~;

I remember how my sister used to be always stressed coming up with ideas >.>

e.e Science fairs.

I hated science fairs. The stress of creating an idea, putting together this big presentation for it, then sitting around and repeating the same thing multiple times... Not fun. I'm not a big fan of science or presentations though, haha.

Well... never had a science fair at my school... but I would like one unlike the rest of you lol.

Interesting, we never had science fairs at school. I went to an internationa;l science fair in Genua once but that was really different, with expositions from big companies and universities and CERN. We did do some science projects with the class, ranging from building mini-rockets to growing plants, but everyone did the same stuff. I guess the best comparable thing would be the interscolar (4 schools compete against each other) art and culture fair, which is the same idea but with art/dance/fashion/music/etc.

I've never had or seen a science fair in my life, bar some cartoons ages ago.

It sounds interesting, but to be honest I feel it would wear out its welcome if it happened in consecutive years.

Does anyone remember these? Remember the stress of coming up with a idea that will get you a ribbon or trying to remember the gist of the project.

Despite it being stressful it was fun especially with the Regional Science Fair, where everyone from all over would come and music would be played and various companies would hold booths about science-y stuff.
I love science fairs! We did these during school in fourth grade and it was fun researching bubbles. I MADE A BUBBLE CANNON

I love science fairs! We did these during school in fourth grade and it was fun researching bubbles. I MADE A BUBBLE CANNON
380146_3215_625x1000.jpg

Attack!!! :D

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
I've been to a few science fairs, but never participated in one. All of the gizmos, gadgets, and displays are amazingly designed; and the best part: They work, lol.

A science fair? I remember back in elementary school, I had no idea what to build and was stumped. So I came up with this random idea of steal wool and batteries. It made some really cool sparks and such, and I topped out at 2nd place with a silver ribbon. Lol, that all came from chance, and probably one of my favorite moments.

Back