Secret Miiverse Community for Mario Kart 8

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

The community is currently only for Nintendo and select members of the media, but it’s viewable at this link.

This community will give you a ton of information on the new Mario Kart 8 game, from those chosen members who currently has the game.

zlCfzR3i9aY3AJxL6J

Yeah, I saw that already. Who are those "selected members"? I am sooo jealous ^^'!

Yeah, I saw that already. Who are those "selected members"? I am sooo jealous ^^'!
It's mostly writers, reviewers, developers, people who got the game to test and review early. :)

@Marc If this is supposed to be in the General Nintendo Discussions, I'm sorry. Wasn't too sure. :bag:

Yeah, I heard about this last night. Pretty good info, but I prefer just watching GameXplain. He's covering literally everything.

I'm always jealous when I see co-workers and industry friends online playing an early review copy of a AAA game!

They're so lucky! Wish I could get new info and such...=/

They're so lucky! Wish I could get new info and such...=/
Mhm, mostly developers and selected Nintendo members, get permission to play the game, and post positive feeds of it. At least we can view what the're saying bout the game so far though :)

I've already learned more than I wan't!

No more - I want more surprises when i unwrap the shrink wrap and pop the disc in my Wii U.

I've had a hard time avoiding info thus far, but I'm turning it up a notch now.

This community was originally only accessible, to chosen members of the media/Nintendo employees, but is now open to the general public. (Gaming retailers are reportedly selling the popular racing title early, despite its release in two days) You can begin posting in the community, here.

Back