Seeing The Hack!?

• Thread starter TyologyUnleash
  • Start date
TyologyUnleash

TyologyUnleash

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Sup, I'm back and have something interesting to tell y'all!..Can Smash Bros be hack?...but anyway while playing MK7 I was online doing the regular, having fun winning losing..the basic. I notice this one racer name "fat".. (no offense if reading) that person was a good racer. After like 4-5 races the change happen to I started to come in 2nd instead 1st, because my boi fat here was hacking his way around the track using only the star. I've tried to keep up after every race(only 3 races), but the moment I was in first and past the finish-line I actually was in 2nd. So yea, have y'all been on any hack-able game was confused and tried your best to beat.

I remember playing Roblox with @Asriel_Dreemurr629 and we were playing a haunted house obby. This guy came into the obby wearing a shirt that said "F You" and he was killing people with a katana. I knew it was a hack because

1. Who in the world would allow this scrub to be wearing a shirt like that and

2. This guy wasn't even trying to be subtle. The obby gave no weapons at all, and he always had it out for the world to see, when he would kill people he would hold them in a pose where he'd have the katana at our throats with some dramatic music playing, then he'd slit our throats (with disturbing sound effects to boot) and threw us off the course. We could've survived the slitting with half health if he wouldn't throw us off.

So we reported him. What an idiot. If you're going to hack a game, at least make it subtle!

Reactions: Kadaj
Yeah it was hard to play but then he Left

Sup, I'm back and have something interesting to tell y'all!..Can Smash Bros be hack?...but anyway while playing MK7 I was online doing the regular, having fun winning losing..the basic. I notice this one racer name "fat".. (no offense if reading) that person was a good racer. After like 4-5 races the change happen to I started to come in 2nd instead 1st, because my boi fat here was hacking his way around the track using only the star. I've tried to keep up after every race(only 3 races), but the moment I was in first and past the finish-line I actually was in 2nd. So yea, have y'all been on any hack-able game was confused and tried your best to beat.

omg, mario kart wii was absolute chaos here... I ran into so many jerks who either used bullet bill full race, or trolled you with blue shell spamming (this was worst and I dont remember if it caused lag or not but it probably did at some point), or theyd play switcheroo and throw all sorts of stuff in very small time span (example: star, red shells/triple, blue shell x2, bullet bull, etc...) basically just a bunch of random things all at once and it was glaringly obvious something was wrong. This was why I told some people who id been in contact with at the time (they also played the game) to never go online, this was sadly too easy to encounter, and it brought your average troll to an obviously different level and was just insanity. There were even times I'd tapped out because i got tired of that garbage and just went back to the single player so i could have a break. If I'm gonna lose, I wanna lose fair and square, not because some fool hacked and made it impossibe; then I wouldnt care

omg, mario kart wii was absolute chaos here... I ran into so many jerks who either used bullet bill full race, or trolled you with blue shell spamming (this was worst and I dont remember if it caused lag or not but it probably did at some point), or theyd play switcheroo and throw all sorts of stuff in very small time span (example: star, red shells/triple, blue shell x2, bullet bull, etc...) basically just a bunch of random things all at once and it was glaringly obvious something was wrong. This was why I told some people who id been in contact with at the time (they also played the game) to never go online, this was sadly too easy to encounter, and it brought your average troll to an obviously different level and was just insanity. There were even times I'd tapped out because i got tired of that garbage and just went back to the single player so i could have a break. If I'm gonna lose, I wanna lose fair and square, not because some fool hacked and made it impossibe; then I wouldnt care
Haha I loved Mario Kart Wii for the chaos. Mario Kart DS' hacking scene was just mean though. People would start before the countdown ended, spam blue shells, use bullet bills all race, or be a permanent star power up. It really took the cake when someone picked a battle stage for a race. At first I laughed, but then I realized how do we even race on a battle course. Then the game asked the same question, and it crashed.

Reactions: TyologyUnleash and Kadaj
Haha I loved Mario Kart Wii for the chaos. Mario Kart DS' hacking scene was just mean though. People would start before the countdown ended, spam blue shells, use bullet bills all race, or be a permanent star power up. It really took the cake when someone picked a battle stage for a race. At first I laughed, but then I realized how do we even race on a battle course. Then the game asked the same question, and it crashed.
yeah i ran into that too, actually. too much to be honest... but you're right, mario kart ds was a lot worse. I even remember someone who 'won' the race without doing the laps, like an instant win cheat or something... that was crap. at least that was one thing i didnt see in mario kart wii, but i did run into blue shell spammers and people who bullet bill all race and that just sucked >.< but long story short, it was 100 times worse on mario kart ds... i even saw somebody who lightning spammed and that was another thing i didnt run into on mario kart wii

Reactions: TyologyUnleash and Duffy
yeah i ran into that too, actually. too much to be honest... but you're right, mario kart ds was a lot worse. I even remember someone who 'won' the race without doing the laps, like an instant win cheat or something... that was crap. at least that was one thing i didnt see in mario kart wii, but i did run into blue shell spammers and people who bullet bill all race and that just sucked >.< but long story short, it was 100 times worse on mario kart ds... i even saw somebody who lightning spammed and that was another thing i didnt run into on mario kart wii
Yea that's actually weird now that I think about it. If you can spam any item, wouldn't lightning be a good one? Seems like hackers done goofed.

Reactions: Kadaj
Yea that's actually weird now that I think about it. If you can spam any item, wouldn't lightning be a good one? Seems like hackers done goofed.
lol kinda funny but excellent point now that you mention it. especially mario kart ds where it stops everyone except the user, and spamming it basically immbolizes an entire cluster completely. im actually surprised i didnt find anyone doing this in mario kart wii. i dont have any intel on mario kart 7 hackers though since i havent been online there for a while, but i imagine somebody's found item hacks by now, its been plenty long enough so i wouldnt be surprised if i saw this stuff in that game too

Reactions: Duffy
Back