SEGA 3D Classics

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Well, SEGA 3D Classics are like the original 3D Classics, but more advanced.

Difference:
- They're 16-bit games, so yeah, from Sega MegaDrive / Genesis
- One of them is an arcade game
- Filters and maybe modes
- Play 4:3 or 16:9

They will be priced $5.99/€4.99/£4.49 (no so much difference with the others 3D Classics)

Examples:

Releases:

28th November:
3D Space Harrier
3D Super Hang-On

5th December:
3D Sonic the Hedgehog
3D Altered Beast

12th December:
3D Ecco The Dolphin
3D Galaxy Force II

19th December:
3D Shinobi III
3D Streets of Rage

Wow. I loved the Genesis and its games. You can laugh at me, but I hope they release a 3D Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.
This seems a much better deal than the Nintendo 3D Classics to be honest. 3D Sonic and 3D Streets of Rage are really appealing. Thanks for posting this :)

Wow. I loved the Genesis and its games. You can laugh at me, but I hope they release a 3D Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.
This seems a much better deal than the Nintendo 3D Classics to be honest. 3D Sonic and 3D Streets of Rage are really appealing. Thanks for posting this :)

I don't laugh, I'm interested too.
I probably buy 3D Sonic The Hedgehog, but I'm not a fan of virtual console games. Buy taking this is a 3D remake with effects and some stuff, it's sound better than a virtual console game of 8-bit era.

But the game I most want is 3D Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles...

Reactions: 18
I don't laugh, I'm interested too.
I probably buy 3D Sonic The Hedgehog, but I'm not a fan of virtual console games. Buy taking this is a 3D remake with effects and some stuff, it's sound better than a virtual console game of 8-bit era.

But the game I most want is 3D Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles...

Me to i saw it on there but i dont know if i should buy it. being a nintendo fan and all. lol just kidding but do you think that it is a good deal?

Me to i saw it on there but i dont know if i should buy it. being a nintendo fan and all. lol just kidding but do you think that it is a good deal?

Because it worth it costs...
I mean, a 3D Super Mario Bros would be another example...

Because it worth it costs...
I mean, a 3D Super Mario Bros would be another example...

Ok but which games are the best sega games. and are they the same good deal as virtual console games? or are they not as good of a deal?

Ok but which games are the best sega games. and are they the same good deal as virtual console games? or are they not as good of a deal?

Short: Do you know Nintendo 3D Classics?

yes i do. i have exite bike from it. anyway does this mean that sega 3d classics are in the same pot as 3d classics from nintendo?

yes i do. i have exite bike from it. anyway does this mean that sega 3d classics are in the same pot as 3d classics from nintendo?

Not the same.
Nintendo ones are 8bit.
SEGA ones are 16bit.

SEGA ones also have special options, see the videos for more info :^

ok i will check them out. also do you have any of these games? and which game is the best 1

ok i will check them out. also do you have any of these games? and which game is the best 1

None of them is released yet...

Well, SEGA 3D Classics are like the original 3D Classics, but more advanced.

Difference:
- They're 16-bit games, so yeah, from Sega MegaDrive / Genesis
- One of them is an arcade game
- Filters and maybe modes
- Play 4:3 or 16:9

They will be priced $5.99/€4.99/£4.49 (no so much difference with the others 3D Classics)

Examples:

Releases:

28th November:
3D Space Harrier
3D Super Hang-On

5th December:
3D Sonic the Hedgehog
3D Altered Beast

12th December:
3D Ecco The Dolphin
3D Galaxy Force II

19th December:
3D Shinobi III
3D Streets of Rage
All of the games mentioned above looks fun and interesting to try ! Classic games eh lol. CLASSIC 3D Sega Games lol

Back