selling ability capsule give your price

• Thread starter jasiahqx121
  • Start date
jasiahqx121

jasiahqx121

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
1 ability capsule give a price

i might want to buy 1 but what do they do actualy XD i am guessing like flame body/flshfire you could use both at once or switch between something like that right?

i might want to buy 1 but what do they do actualy XD i am guessing like flame body/flshfire you could use both at once or switch between something like that right?
It changes the Pokemon's ability to its other ability. For example, if your Yanma has the "Compoundeyes" ability and you used an ability capsule, it'll change to "Speed Boost". The ability capsule doesn't work on Pokemon with a hidden ability and it can't change a Pokemon's ability to a hidden ability.

Reactions: Kyubey, 3dsatackman and FirstSerpent
It changes the Pokemon's ability to its other ability. For example, if your Yanma has the "Compoundeyes" ability and you used an ability capsule, it'll change to "Speed Boost". The ability capsule doesn't work on Pokemon with a hidden ability and it can't change a Pokemon's ability to a hidden ability.
thanks i would like to get one then how many play coins

How much do u think it should be

hmm maybe 30 pc i am not sure XD

Last edited:
well, @Wayne is selling them for 12 PC

K 30 pc

My fc is 2964-9972-7418 send me yours

Last edited by a moderator:
ok my friend code is 2895-7069-0864 i will send half the pc after i get the item i will send the rest

K

Back