AC: NL Selling bells and other nick-knacks(see desc.)

• Thread starter Link456
  • Start date
Link456

Link456

Hoblink
Towns Folk
Hi this is Link456 here and I am going to make a little shop right here. For now I will offer these items in exchange for play coins:

100,000 bells (1pc per 100k)

Mario design (more about that a bit further in this post) (1pc)

Mushroom design (1pc)

-How to give designs-

First of all, the Able Sisters must be open (Just change the time to when they are). Next, The person with the design goes to the other person's town. Then the DP (design player) goes to Able Sisters and goes to a shirt thingy where you put custom designs. Then the DP puts up the design as a shirt (make sure you have a blank to not lose any designs!) and then he/she leaves.

Friend Code: 2981-6355-6060

Comment what you want to buy and your friend code. Yes there will be more items available later on but for now this is it. Also I can try to make you a custom design for 3pc (higher because it takes away my time and no I will not put it up for sale untill two days have past). Tell me the design you want made and I'll see what I can do.

Instead of doing that complicated thing with designs, QR codes can be used 4 this

Yeah but I don't know how to upload them to a computer, plus others could scan the QR code for free.

Back