Selling Multiple Treecko

• Thread starter Xerneas123
  • Start date
Xerneas123

Xerneas123

Amazing swordfighter
Towns Folk
Hello

I happen to have a lot of Treecko in my PC boxes and I am going to be selling them. These Treecko are not hacked. I happen to be a heavy breeder with two Treeckos I got from the GTS. Each Treecko will have different natures. They will have either Overgrow or Unburden as their ability. Just comment on which ability you want. Most of the Treeckos are Male but I do have a few Females. Like the abilities, just comment on which one you prefer. Each Treecko is 5 play coins. If you want something like a Grovyle or Sceptile, it will cost one more play coin per evolution. So a Treecko is 5 coins, a Grovyle is 7, and a Sceptile is 9. If you want a specific level, I will have a maximum of Lvl. 45. IV's are not guaranteed, so don't expect a perfect Sceptile with Perfect IV's and Max EV's. If you don't want any specific level, you will get a Treecko at Level 1. Also don't ask for something that is impossible for me to complete without hacking such as a Level 10 Sceptile. Once you comment with your preferred Pokemon, just pay me the amount of play coins you owe, and give me your friend code. Once we get each other registered, we can arrange a time to trade. Note: please have a weak Pokemon you can trade with me because I don't know how to give you a pokemon without receiving one in return. Sorry about that but that is just how Pokemon works.

Last edited:
Back