AC: NL Selling Perfect Pears and a few other items

• Thread starter Themaster9678
  • Start date
Themaster9678

Themaster9678

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I have a countless supply of Perfect Pears and might also a gold item or two just ask what item you might want and I'll see if I have it in stock ^_^
A tree full of Perfect Pairs: 5 P.C. each (you can sell them in your town for a big ton of bells)
Gold watering can/Gold Slingshot 10 P.C.
Music Boxes: 3 P.C.

Music Box Songs
K.K. Country
Space K.K.
K.K. Waltz
K.K. Soul
K.K. Étude
K.K. Faire
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Sonata

Refunds are allowed if the intended item is not what you really want. (More Items to come soon.)

am i allowed to have 1 perfect pear only?

Yes that is allowed for anyone ^_^ I already have the perfect pear ready for you it's only 1 p.c. For it since you're getting just one perfect pear :D

I am just going to need your friend code mines is on my profile page

k. also, do you happen to have perfect apples?

My friend code is 1693-0676-6348
and how do i start services?

k. also, do you happen to have perfect apples?

My friend code is 1693-0676-6348
and how do i start services?

I only have perfect oranges at the moment sorry :( also all I need to do is open my town and you visit me I'll then give u the orange and you give me one play coin on here

k
I would like just the perfect orange if i can have it. and do you know how to start services? if so, tell me on the game.

k
I would like just the perfect orange if i can have it. and do you know how to start services? if so, tell me on the game.

OK just add me my FC is 2337-6277-3441 my town will be opened as GodLand

Bad news. Forgot my game at my dad's. I will get it in about a week. Can you keep the orange until then? I will let you know when my game is in my 3ds. Until then, bye. Do I just start a new thread and label it as a shop to start a service? If not, please tell me how to start a service. Thanks! And I will pay you 3 PC for the orange because I am making you wait. And thanks for the friend code. I will add you. I will pay the other 2 PC in advance. Here.

Bad news. Forgot my game at my dad's. I will get it in about a week. Can you keep the orange until then? I will let you know when my game is in my 3ds. Until then, bye. Do I just start a new thread and label it as a shop to start a service? If not, please tell me how to start a service. Thanks! And I will pay you 3 PC for the orange because I am making you wait. And thanks for the friend code. I will add you. I will pay the other 2 PC in advance. Here.
Thank you I shall keep the orange ready also to start a service just post in the nookling junction forum area and tellpeople what you are saying and for how much each

Thank you I shall keep the orange ready also to start a service just post in the nookling junction forum area and tellpeople what you are saying and for how much each
Whoops i meant to say selling sorry

Whenever you get your 3ds back just post here again and I'll be ready to give it to you at my town

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fatasylifelover
My dad might come to my house this week so if he does and he brings my game i will let you know.

Reactions: Themaster9678
My dad might come to my house this week so if he does and he brings my game i will let you know. Also, I found out how to post shops and such. Thanks for that info. I really needed it. It gave me a chance to start a shop. I call it Pokemon - Breeding and Selling. Search it up sometime. I would like you to look at it. I have a giant list of pokemon and I want to know whether or not I am missing something. I want it to be an official shop so thanks again!
Maybe ill ask for some help from you then sometime I do have pokemon x and congrats on opening a shop :D hope it expands far and wide on here ^_^

My dad might come to my house this week so if he does and he brings my game i will let you know. Also, I found out how to post shops and such. Thanks for that info. I really needed it. It gave me a chance to start a shop. I call it Pokemon - Breeding and Selling. Search it up sometime. I would like you to look at it. I have a giant list of pokemon and I want to know whether or not I am missing something. I want it to be an official shop so thanks again!
Were you able to get your 3ds back?

Back