PkMn XY/ORAS Selling pokemon

• Thread starter Giblenator
  • Start date
Giblenator

Giblenator

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Hello everyone, Giblenator here. I started breeding a whole bunch of turtwigs eggs, so I decided to sell some of them. I selling each one for 1pc. All you have to do is contact me if you want leave me your friend code and name so I can register you. Also notify me if you want just the egg or if you would like the egg hatched for you. My friend code is 5086-3712-1077. :):):):)

Unfortunately, I have a mother load of turtwigs and turtwig eggs so it will be very hard to post all their stats, IV's, and movesets.

Last edited:
Also I am selling a Japanese pichu with volt tackle for 4 pc. Anyone interested? Contact me. My friend code is 5086-3712-1077. One small correction. Pichu is actually level 5. The photo I attached is old. But the iv's and stats are correct.
IVs: 31 / 0 - 18 / 31 / 10 - 28 / 11 - 29 / 1 - 19
Stats at Lv.5: 18 / 9 / 8 / 9 / 9 / 11
Moveset: Charm, Fake out, Volt tackle, and tail whip

Make sure to leave me your friend code and transfer 4pc to me if you want this pichu.

20160801_092901.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone, Giblenator here. I started breeding a whole bunch of turtwigs eggs, so I decided to sell some of them. I selling each one for 1pc. All you have to do is contact me if you want leave me your friend code and name so I can register you. Also notify me if you want just the egg or if you would like the egg hatched for you. My friend code is 5086-3712-1077. :):):):)
Please try to get everything to one thread by using the edit button instead of making 2 threads.
Also, you should state the IVs, Moveset, etc.

Back