PkMn XY/ORAS selling rare candies

• Thread starter FuntimeFoxy
  • Start date
FuntimeFoxy

FuntimeFoxy

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I am going to be selling rare candies hat i don't need that i got from some of my wonder trades.

my price is gonna be 1 to 2pc per rare candy.

I will also be selling master balls that i got from some of my wonder trades but also from friends and facebook groups that i am in.

my price will be 1 to 2pc per master ball.

I am not a hacker at all and i can't even afford a action replay or any hacking thing like that cause i need to save all money for bills and rent and real life stuff like that that's important.

Last edited:
ok, but how did you get so many rare candies

ok, but how did you get so many rare candies
from wonder trades but i also had some help from my friends and people in facebook groups that i'm in

oh

btw, how do you know that the rare candies you got from wonder trade are not hacked?

Last edited:
oh yea for

my price is gonna be 5pc for 10 rare candies.

have you considered asking for 1-2pc per candy, and let a potential buyer say how many rare candies they want? depending how many rare candies they want, you could get alot more pc than you'd expected.

oh yea for

have you considered asking for 1-2pc per candy, and let a potential buyer say how many rare candies they want? depending how many rare candies they want, you could get alot more pc than you'd expected.
ok i will change that right now

i would like 2 master balls and 2 rare candies

Back