• Thread starter FuntimeFoxy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
FuntimeFoxy

FuntimeFoxy

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
hi there I am new to this website so i figured i'd sell all my shiny pokemon that i have on my alpha sapphire
and idk how much to sell them for so i guess i'll start with 5 play coins per pokemon and i would add in pictures but i have boxes full of pokemon and also idk how to take pictures from within the game so yeah but anyways go ahead and post what shiny you want and i will get back to you.

You really need to provide a picture showing that the Pokémon has been caught/hatched under your ID/OT.

You can take a picture with a cellphone maybe? Without a picture, you can't sell them sorry.

You really need to provide a picture showing that the Pokémon has been caught/hatched under your ID/OT.

You can take a picture with a cellphone maybe? Without a picture, you can't sell them sorry.
how would i post the picture from my cellphone and again i have way to many pokemon in my boxes so that would take forever can't you like see the ot when you go to trade?

You can upload the picture to IMGUR and then put it here :)

We need to see the pictures before you can sell them. Even if you have many, we need to make sure they are all legit.

About Selling SHINY Pokemon

Due to the ability to modify code to make Pokemon shiny in X/Y (also being unable to tell the difference), I'm tightening the rules a bit. Selling shiny Pokemon is NOT allowed here unless :

1. You hatched them under your game's OT & ID.

2. You can provide proof to the Reddit thread where you got the egg hatched.

3. It's a Kalos event such as the shiny Jirachi with moonblast.

Anyone found selling hacked shiny Pokemon will have their Play Coins disabled. If someone messages you in private to sell a hacked shiny Pokemon, please report them and (1) their Play Coins may be disabled (2) You'll get all of their Play Coins.

You can upload the picture to IMGUR and then put it here :)

We need to see the pictures before you can sell them. Even if you have many, we need to make sure they are all legit.

About Selling SHINY Pokemon

Due to the ability to modify code to make Pokemon shiny in X/Y (also being unable to tell the difference), I'm tightening the rules a bit. Selling shiny Pokemon is NOT allowed here unless :

1. You hatched them under your game's OT & ID.

2. You can provide proof to the Reddit thread where you got the egg hatched.

3. It's a Kalos event such as the shiny Jirachi with moonblast.

Anyone found selling hacked shiny Pokemon will have their Play Coins disabled. If someone messages you in private to sell a hacked shiny Pokemon, please report them and (1) their Play Coins may be disabled (2) You'll get all of their Play Coins.
what if i traded the pokemon to myself from another game cause i have more then one ds and alot of other pokemon games but once i traded the pokemon to myself from the other games i deleated and restarted cause i wanted to enjoy the game from start.

If it's not under your OT/ID, they can't be sold.

That shiny would not be tradeable per Pedia rules. (Unless it's an event)

If it's not under your OT/ID, they can't be sold.
even though it was me who caught them but me in another game like heart gold or any of those other ds games cause i did alot of self trading since i am a only child

Im sorry but it's the rules, it's to protect the community from hackers :)

Im sorry but it's the rules, it's to protect the community from hackers :)
well that's freaking messed up cause i am no hacker and also if i still had those shinies i traded to me in the games they origionally came from how the heck would i trade them away considering nintendo shut down the wi-fi for the older ds's

If you can't provide pictures, I'll have to lock this topic.

i mean some of these pokemon i have that i got from friends of mine and people in facebook groups i might understand considering their from a different region but the ones that aren't from a different region were all traded to me via self trade since i am a only child and no one in my family is into the ds's or xbox or ps4 or anything like that.

If you can't provide pictures, I'll have to lock this topic.
i'll just deleat this post since these rules are a freaking joke cause the pokemon i have i traded to myself from heart gold and soul silver and platnum and pearl and diamond and all those other ds games that you can't even connect to wi-fi anymore cause the 3ds has taken over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back