PkMn XY/ORAS Selling Smogon Ready Pokemon

• Thread starter Allgamesdude
  • Start date
A

Allgamesdude

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Hi all, I've raised a bunch of Smogon Ready Pokemon, ready for battle. I have most, if not all Smogon Ready pokemon, over multiple years of raising pokemon. I have a bunch of them in my PokeBank, as well as in my game. I want to 'sell' these for Play Coins. Please let me know of a Smogon set you are interested in, and I will reply with whether or not I have it. I may not have all, but I have a lot. My boxes are almost full, and I want to free up some space and get some other stuff, like Play Coins!

Based on what Pokemon you want, I'll sell it. But I'm selling each for between 5-10 play coins. This is my first selling, so I don't know if this is a fair trade amount. Please let me know if it is or is not.

Thanks, and I hope to see some requests soon!

Allgamesdude

You should try to list the Pokemon you have :)

@rawrrie like I said, I have most. If I don't have it in my game, I have it in my bank. I would just be listing every Smogon Ready Pokemon(Every single one, except for Hoopa/Volcanion)(Maybe I have Hoopa, I can't remember at the exact moment.)

@rawrrie like I said, I have most. If I don't have it in my game, I have it in my bank. I would just be listing every Smogon Ready Pokemon(Every single one, except for Hoopa/Volcanion)(Maybe I have Hoopa, I can't remember at the exact moment.)
Did you IV breed and train them yourself?

Do you have any kind of battle ready (mega) Lopunny or (mega) Pinsir?

@Marc Yes! I've brought some over from some of my older games, like dppt. Others I caught in unova. A majority was caugur between these two games, and the kalos mons were caught in oras/xy.

@Trollchu teh ManSlayer yes, and yes! I have both of them.

How much would you charge me for both?

Again, I'm brand new here. What's the usual cost of them? I don't wanna overcharge, but is 10-15 for each overcharging it?

Well, custom bred mon usually come between 5 and 10 a piece depending on the customizations. You'd probably be better off picking between that.

Do you have a Rhyperior with Impish Nature for me??? And maybe recall it Huwha (In honor of PurpleRodri)

Last edited:
Back