Senior Skip Day

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Truly the most traditional of events~
For those of you who don't know, Senior Skip Day is exactly what it sounds like - All of the seniors just skip class. They all organize a date where they all just drop class, make sure every senior in the school knows about it and suddenly one day without anyone knowing they all are gone without a trace.

Things that could go wrong:
  1. A teacher finds out about skip day
  2. The word gets spread further out than just the senior class (meddling freshmen >.>)
  3. Having a test that very day.
Trust me on this. You DON'T want any of your teachers to find out about Skip Day if you plan on skipping. They'll intentionally have a test or something on that day and ruin the entire fun out of skipping, bc now you have to make up a test.

For us, Senior Skip Day is tomorrow. I have no plans to skip mostly because our class messed up #1 on the list. I have 2 tests tomorrow thanks to that, and if I skip those then I'll have an even harder test to do after Spring Break, which I do not wish to study for.

Anyhow what's your plan for Senior Skip Day (to my seniors)? And if you already been through this would you care to share how your skip day went (to my older members that have been through this)? I'm curious to see if anyone else takes advantage of that day :p

Reactions: 18
I think my school actually plans senior skip days, but they're purposely scheduled for days where the juniors and underclassmen are taking standardized tests and the seniors wouldn't even be doing anything if they were at school.

I remember those days I would never hear about it and then when I show up to school all the seniors were gone :vamp: but luckily I never had tests those days we'd usually watch a movie or have a free day.:)

Back