Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson coming to the west!

• Thread starter shanic132
  • Start date
shanic132

shanic132

Super Fighting Robot!
Towns Folk
For those of you who don't know what Senran Kagura is, it''s basically anime fighting 3DS game that's ecchi. The goal of the game is to become a strong shinobi and fight the opposite team. The first game has 2 stories with 5 playable characters on each team with each one having an unlockable character. The shinobis are highschool girls that train to become stronger.

The release date for Senran Kagura 2 is in the summer of 2015 for Nintendo 3DS.

Now if you live in the European or Australian region you can go to this webside to pre-order and get exclusive merchandise.

http://senrankagura2.com/projects/bring-senran-kagura-2-to-europe/

I know about it and I'm all :love: over it, but the 'Happy Boobs' pre-order edition disturbs me. No joke, that's what it's called. It feels like they're taking the game's ecchi-ness too far. It's fine and dandy within the game but as for naming it that and including that kind of mousepad, it's just... *shudder*

I looked forward to Senran Kagura Burst a lot and I wish I could have bought the first game, but asking for it retail, everyone would have known my perversion :panda:

As for Senran Kagura 2 itself, I look forward to it.

Yeah when i saw the "happy boobs" name just now (because i didn't check until you told me) i laughed a little and yeah it's very perverted in a way but it's a good game. honestly i only beaten the first story of Senran Kagura Burst, not because it died out for me it's just that there's other games i play lol. But getting back to topic here, i think they should at least change the name of that certain edition. who knows what kind of people are offended by that :woot:

Saw this game today in my local games shop and thought of buying it, but it was too expensive for me at the time :D

Saw this game today in my local games shop and thought of buying it, but it was too expensive for me at the time :D
The first one?
You should have bought it, dood :p

I don't like the second game's cover, to be honest. The game itself looks good.

Yup the first game, I didn't had enough money for it :D I will buy it in the future :D @Spinnerweb

I hope this game comes to North America soon as well, I'd love to play it. I was thinking of getting Senran Kagura Burst but I decided to get this one because it's got better... graphics..... of the action....... and gameplay......... right........... :panda:

Definitely not a game I'm going to be playing while at university that's for sure. Or on the bus. Or at home with my parents around. Or anywhere that has people in the general vicinity.

Reactions: 18
I really never heard of this game really but now that you say and describe it some of its features and all and also looking into it some more . I would really want a game like that because it looks very cool and I would surely want it so much . Cool its coming to Europe because they don't usually get most of the goodies the North America people get . I wish I would get the game but I really need too much games :/

Back