Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There's another Senran Kagura game coming to the Nintendo 3DS, and it's Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson.

A debut trailer has been published (Warning: game will most likely be rated "M" for Mature) :

According to the information that I've read, Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson will have new playable characters, a co-op game mode and a tag-team game mode. Coming to Japan on August 7, 2014.

Even XSeed are considering to bring other Senran Kagura series as a physical release in US... Hopefully you don't get caught like the European promotional video, @Marc :p

Reactions: Marc
Best looking fan service game out there currently.

Even XSeed are considering to bring other Senran Kagura series as a physical release in US... Hopefully you don't get caught like the European promotional video, @Marc :p
If this was a RPG with a good storyline, I'd be all over it, :oops:
Best looking fan service game out there currently.
* cough * High School DxD * cough * (can't say it's better though, but judging the anime :sneaky:)

Btw, the game's opening movie is now public :

good opening, funny thing is this anime is more ninja than Naruto is.

I haven't played the first one but it seemed interesting. If I get a Senran Kagura game it'll be the one coming out on Vita later this year. Seems like a game that would look best in HD :sneaky:

good opening, funny thing is this anime is more ninja than Naruto is.

I forgot Naruto was about ninja's after the first episode.

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
I forgot Naruto was about ninja's after the first episode.

It's funny how much a manga/anime can change so much, forgetting its origins.

Wow really a 3ds release of this game i have watched the original animes and it was pretty full of action not so much girly as i thought girls entering in a college and while at school full filing they ninja mission pretty cool but did it already been released or it's in development cause i'd like to maybe buy it one day.

Yum *ehrm* I mean, no localization announcement yet, but games like these have their localization usually announced near the Japanese release date so... If there isn't an announcement in the next few days, I will be quietly saddened. :cry:

Back