Shakugan no Shana

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk

Anyone see this anime? I'm about done with season one and find it a good series.

I liked the first and second season, but I really hated the third one :wtf:

What was bad about the 3rd season? And no spoilers please.

I saw it all from a disk set a friend gave me so I am not sure where eachs eason begun. It is an okay Anime. It didn't blow me away but I didn't feel it was a disgrace either. If you have been around you might find it a bit too cliche at times and some situations are awkward but the premise is interesting and the characters designs are nice. There is a bit of everything thrown in so you can find action, romance, etc.

My real pet peeve with this anime is that it doesn't try to further explain some things, so it left me with some questions. on the other hand it tried to expand on secondary characters which is a nice effort. At points that felt like it was taking from the main.

What was bad about the 3rd season? And no spoilers please.

It wasn't bad it was just different, as in the main character taking on an entirely different goal and attitude.

I watched a little of it on Animax (very little, like three minutes from the middle of Shakugan no Shana II). But I liked the very little part I watched, so I have it all on my computer to start watching immediately after I finish Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty.

It wasn't bad it was just different, as in the main character taking on an entirely different goal and attitude.

Well, we can say A LOT different.

It was on my watch list. I'm not sure what made me decide to take it off.

It was on my watch list. I'm not sure what made me decide to take it off.

It might have been the loli traits or one of the main characters :p I recall you had something against anime series with middle school girls (Toaru Kagaku No Railgun :p).

It might have been the loli traits or one of the main characters :p I recall you had something against anime series with middle school girls (Toaru Kagaku No Railgun :p).
It's little kids as the main character. Toaru Kagaku No Railgun is awesome, ;)

It's little kids as the main character. Toaru Kagaku No Railgun is awesome, ;)

That's different from what you said when you first say the poster of the anime :p

I can't watch the trailer... :oops:

Well, now I remember, I forgotten to watch the last 4 episodes (of the 3rd season) :banghead:

sounds like it gets better to me, I don't care for his current actions in season 2.

Back