Shantae™

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
I just bought this game last night.It looked pretty fun,and it was recommended for me to purchase.Apparently,everyone really likes Shantae™,lol.I haven't even opened the present yet,so anything you guys can tell me about it?

The Virtual Console one? I think you'll like it. It was a gem for the Game Boy Colour. :cat:

Shantae's pretty popular, I tell you. WayForward's mascot and all, and Shantae: Risky's Revenge is considered by most people to be the best DSiWare game of all time. The games are basically platforming goodness. There are a couple of new Shantae games coming out (Shantae and the Pirate's Curse is for the 3DS) so yippee :)

Reactions: P2.0
@Spinnerweb :Oh,cool! :D I played a bit this afternoon,and was just like you said! Now I kinda want to get Risky's Revenge afterwards,but I'm at $5.46 now,lol. ^^" But this'll keep me busy for a while I'm sure! ;)

Reactions: 18
I have never played the gameboy game, but DSiWare one is really fun!
Actually this thread just reminded me that i stoppedright in the half of the game (or somewhere close to that), so i might just play it now! Thnaks!

Reactions: P2.0
@megamanlego : D'aww,now I want the other one even more now! XD I'll get my chance to play it though,I always have a way of getting eshop money....like begging. XD Have fun!

@Spinnerweb :Btw,I listened to Higurashi today.It sounds spooky,but..I kinda like it,lol.Reason why I'm posting this here is cuz it reminded of the dance that Shantae does for some odd reason.I think it compliments her,lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 18
Back